Server IP: play.skaia.net
Page
of 4

Official Shop Credits & How To Use Them

30 replies
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,350
In this post we will tell you how to buy stuff like VIP, VIP+, Voter or Pumpkin-rank from http://shop.skaia.us without a donation!

Please keep in mind that, SkaiaCraft still needs donations to run and it is always much better if you donate.

What are Shop Credits?
Shop Credits (or "Points") are free points added to your Enjin website profile whenever you vote for our server and have a paid Minecraft account character added to your Enjin website profile. Depending on which link, you can get 4, 5 or 6 points every time you vote. These can be used on some items in our Donation Shop.

What if you have Cracked MC?
Not an issue! You do not need a paid Minecraft account character on your Enjin website profile to get your credits! Just drop us a line at http://skaiacraft.net/support, and choose the Department: "Request Credit Points for Voting". We will review the voting activity on your Minecraft username and add the credits to your account.

cihpp.png
Posted Aug 9, 16 · OP
<3
Funny
List
Undo
Reflxction PUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,432
Good job on the new update! But I was just wondering, will you keep the monthly announcements for top 30 voters?
YJihico.gif
Posted Aug 10, 16
Useful
List
Undo
Zenya4 Skaia-God
Charms:
+297
Oh great now I have to vote 2000/5 times to get voter / pumpkin. Thats like 400 days of voting (more than 10 months) seriously xD
Ham5teak ~ The Best Skyblocks-Survival Server With Custom-Generated Worlds & Items...
giphy.gif
Posted Aug 10, 16
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,350
wrote:
Oh great now I have to vote 2000/5 times to get voter / pumpkin. Thats like 400 days of voting (more than 10 months) seriously xD
You forget there are 14 links that you can vote on per day, so it is more like 28 days of voting
Posted Aug 10, 16 · OP
Funny
Agree
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+63
Is their a way to check how many points I have?
Hail Hydra
Posted Aug 11, 16
Top Voter
Charms:
+272
wrote:
Is their a way to check how many points I have?
Its in your profile. Check the column under the "games/minecraft character" column.
Attached Images
<3<3 Please love others before you want others love you <3<3
Btw alfredchi sucks
Posted Aug 11, 16
Useful
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+63
Thanks! :)
Hail Hydra
Posted Aug 11, 16
Top Voter
Charms:
+63
Is their a way to automate the points so that when you vote you dont have to make a ticket to get them?
Hail Hydra
Posted Aug 12, 16
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,350
wrote:
Is their a way to automate the points so that when you vote you dont have to make a ticket to get them?
The points can be added automatically, only if you have a paid Minecraft account character added to your Enjin profile.
Posted Aug 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Aug 12, 16 by Nelly&infi...
Top Voter
Charms:
+63
I see
Hail Hydra
Posted Aug 12, 16
Page
of 4
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
27 / 348