Server IP: play.skaia.us

General The Fabled Spawn Quest

5 replies
GapsMN Co-OwnerDevVanilla-OPPremium
Charms:
+1,691
The Fabled Spawn Quest

Prepareth yourselves f'r a revamp'd spawn quest liketh nay oth'r!

Ah aye, the fabl'd spawn quest, a tragic st'ry of which the redstoninan outputs and inputs w're cutteth off cleanly while being transf'rr'd via w'rld edit to our new w'rld.

I'd liketh to welcometh thee to a revamp'd (not very much, just did fix) spawn quest with puzzles and challenges!

nay prizes, just gl'ry.

f'r those who is't wisheth to seeketh the spawn quest, h're is a bawbling hint:

2016_09_29_19_53_04.png

Translation:

Prepare yourselves for a revamped spawn quest like no other!

Ah yes, the fabled spawn quest, a tragic story of which the redstone outputs and inputs were cut off cleanly while being transferred by world edit to the latest world.

I'd like to welcome you to a revamped (not too much, just fixed up) spawn quest with puzzles and challenges!

No prizes, just glory.

For those who wish to seek the spawn quest, here is a small hint:

2016_09_29_19_53_04.png

Best Of Luck Players Adventurers!
The easiest way to be the smartest person in the world is to also be the most narcissistic
Posted Sep 29, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 29, 16 by GapsMN
<3
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
FriendliestNerd PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+160
wat's the point of the spwn quest???
Posted Sep 29, 16
Charms:
+1,691
wat's the point of the spwn quest???
Just some fun if you are bored in game or some post game banter with some friends, it's just an added little puzzle like the spawn parkour is.
The easiest way to be the smartest person in the world is to also be the most narcissistic
Posted Sep 29, 16 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
FriendliestNerd PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+160
gapple ur spwn guest got me baned :(

stardan though i was flying when i got levetate. i dont like the quest anymore.....
Posted Sep 29, 16
Charms:
+1,691
gapple ur spawn guest got me banned :(

stardan though i was flying when i got levitate. i don't like the quest anymore.....
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, I'll see from Star if we can get you unbanned, also I think I'm going to remove the levitation.

Well you have been unbanned and Star also would like to apologise for any inconveniences:
2016_09_30_07_26_20.png
Posted Sep 29, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 29, 16 by GapsMN
Charms:
+1,691
Warning
This Project Has Been Put On Hold Until My Trial Ends, It is still completable at this point, just very short!
Posted Sep 29, 16 · OP
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
16 / 300
NoticeNotices