Server IP: play.skaia.net

Official Cracked Minecraft Launcher 1.13.2 Download [Updated]

9 replies
Jack Owner
Charms:
+5,108
SkaiaCraft, the BEST cracked Minecraft server, brings you a cracked Minecraft launcher that works with version 1.13.2 // 1.12.2 or any latest version.

Download the .jar at this link:
(click me)

Our launcher is simply the best launcher there is, and we think it is a good idea that the launcher you use mainly for our server (SkaiaCraft) has our brand on it. And hey, more cracked Minecraft players find us, so that's pretty good!

We think it's great that we can offer multiplayer Minecraft for free! When you can't afford/buy something, there are ways to get it anyway. We have made it our mission to provide this for more than 5 years.

This launcher should continue to work for any version of Minecraft including 1.8.x, 1.9.x and the latest 1.13.2 / 1.12.2

1.png
1. Click 'skip' on the advertisement page

2.png
2. Wait for ZIP download to complete

3.png
3. Extract the ZIP file

4.png
4. Double-Click the SkaiaCraft Launcher JAR file

5.png
5. Click Ok button

6.png
6. Enter any username you want!

7.png
7. Feel free to edit your profile and use custom clients!

8.png
8. Just like the paid launcher!

Post anything you want about the launcher here. Feedback, questions or for help requests. I will always do my best to assist you. Tee hee.
Posted Oct 6, 16 · OP · Last edited Nov 30, 18 by Nelly&infi...
<3
Useful
Agree
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
Whenever I go offline then try to run Minecraft 1.13.1 I keep getting the error message of "main.minecraft.main.main cannot be found" and since I do not have any coding expiereince I have no idea what's going on, however when I play 1.13.1 online I am somehow able to play. I can go to previous versions so that I could play.
Posted Oct 1, 18
ReptileGamingMC PUMPKINVIP+Member
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+40
Based on lempo123456's Log details, I've find out throughout the issue was the OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) Module was missing or corrupted. Meanwhile, this issue might crash the Java VM due to unknown OpenGL renderer. I don't think this issue was came from your pc between your graphics card or the java. Maybe this link https://opengl.org/ may help you to fix this OpenGL context errors.
Aside your OpenGL issues, The CPU (e.g. Processor) is Unknown. Which is this state may remain untouched to the Java as well as the Java can be used even the Processor is Unknown. If so, this is embarrassing. Just fully uninstall the java completely on your pc then reinstall the stable version ;)

*Such as an old post whereas I reply too late :d :'D

~Peace Talks
~Peace Talks

LiveLoveSkaia

Posted Oct 8, 18
Useful
List
Undo
Charms:
+6
Thanks for replying but sadly its still not working.. reinstalled java countless times, an old version of java will work with it but it gets terrible FPS..
image_zpstqecrgai.png
Posted Oct 9, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
+345
I had this same issue and unfortunately I wasn't able to resolve it from Windows.
You could try rolling back to Java 8u25 and see if that works
https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-128302

However, I had 2 Lenovo laptops with the same chipset and CPU with the same version of Windows 10, same driver update and same JDK.
One would get 25 FPS and the other 2 FPS.

Interestingly though, when I dual booted with Ubuntu the frame rate was fine.

If you have the inclination you could try out a friendly Ubuntu derivative like ZorinOS or FerenOS from a USB stick and see if it makes any difference.
Posted Oct 9, 18
Charms:
+6
Tried linux in the past, Ubuntu, Mint, Kali and they all gave me max of 20-30 fps, Yet windows has broken the 1000+ mark on my fps..
image_zpstqecrgai.png
Posted Oct 9, 18
ReptileGamingMC PUMPKINVIP+Member
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+40
If so, that may interfere with DirectX renderer. Minecraft uses OpenGL renderers (including Minecraft: Pocket Edition and Windows 10 Edition. In short, Bedrock versions). They do not support DirectX or other graphics renderer. As usual, there is no OpenGL on your Graphics Driver. Just update the Intel Graphics Driver (or whatever graphics driver brand on your pc) within this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiGhyaZtOIY . I was feeling worried on your pc because I really appreciate this common issue on Windows 10 PCs, in which I was just updating the built-in graphics driver, reinstalling java and deleting whole files in C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft folder whereas this is the Minecraft's Property Folder. And then, I execute the jarfix on the zip file along with the launcher. This method helps me a lot and makes the MInecraft Stable but then, how sad it is. Fluctuating FPS happens periodically once the rain falls. (or idk this lag maybe the trouble is in my hardware :d ). But this time, my Windows 10 PC got rip since last week and I want to buy a new one PC ;) ;D

~Peace Talks
~Peace Talks

LiveLoveSkaia

Posted Oct 9, 18
Charms:
+6
Latest driver is from 2013 lmao the official launcher works but cracked ones don't.. they work on windows 8.1 tho
image_zpstqecrgai.png
Posted Oct 10, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
Hey, will you be making the launcher Forge compatible? I really wanna play SevTech, but struggle to find a workaround to comply.
Posted Nov 28, 18
Al240Mario YT PUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+117
I know optifine works, but haven't tried forge. Here's a guide for forge installation:
Forge on SkaiaCraft Launcher
Your local Coobal (Evader) Poleez. Check profile for more info.
Posted Nov 28, 18
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
31 / 300
NoticeNotices