Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 3

Suggestions about the future of SkaiaCraft

22 replies
Charms:
+298
I made thread so everyone can maybe post suggestions. my suggestion is :

- Maybe sell the server and setup a cheap one JUST for now. in the server nobody will have ranks. it will be temporary just setup a few pvp areas and give out some ops idk. <---- if you need help i can help. then give back ranks once you set up a permanent server
lol
Posted Nov 13, 16 · OP
No
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Varoux VIP+
Charms:
+827
My Suggestion is to start a YouTube channel and advertise the Skaia ip to many places lol
"I Swear Dyro is on drugs" - Jack 2017
Posted Nov 13, 16
Useful
Agree
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,547
If we get any offers from people, to buy the entire community, we would seriously consider them. But I am sure that there are not any.
Posted Nov 13, 16
Agree
Useful
List
Undo
Zenya4 Skaia-God
Charms:
+310
Thing is, how much are you gonna sell it for. Maybe ZedPool would buy it lol he spent like $250 xD
Ham5teak ~ The Best Skyblocks-Survival Server With Custom-Generated Worlds & Items...
giphy.gif
Posted Nov 13, 16
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,025
Honestly... We NEED to get Skaia's name out there. In short, we need new players. Lots of them. From these new players, some will obviously have money, and that's where we get cash.

Plus, I think we're forgetting something here. One of the best features about this community is that we have a freaking cracked launcher. A free version of minecraft with zero flaws, and runs perfectly fine-- just like the premium version of minecraft. This is literally the best feature of Skaia, and I think we need to start selling this more.

Along with advertising the best feature of all-- the cracked launcher, I think we need to add better things/ more things to the shop. I have some pretty great ideas, so if any of the owners are interested, message me over skype :d
Hail Hydra
Posted Nov 14, 16
Agree
Useful
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+395
Totally agreed with 1ndig0 and Nelly we need to get Skaia out there probably a staff would do the job.Example : 1ndig0 makes lots of Skaia videos and they will actually know that Skaia staffs are great persons and they might come to the server...... MIGHT NOT BE MY WORST IDEA.... !
XD_Face.png
Posted Nov 14, 16
Useful
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
ZedPool Co-OwnerDevVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,706
You guys are so supportive! I love it. I'm bookmarking this post for Ideas. Does anyone have any more ideas? I'm open to any and all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A-Gi4heb9AOXBpGn_0C1Q

tumblr_o2khd0cNr01uxd9fzo1_500.gif
Posted Nov 14, 16
Charms:
firestone i have an idea u can add crates to vanilla , faction and skyblock.
Posted Nov 14, 16
ZedPool Co-OwnerDevVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,706
wrote:
firestone i have an idea u can add crates to vanilla , faction and skyblock.
Factions has vote crates, and we are considering adding it to Skyblocks. I will see what we can do about vanilla.

Thank you <3
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A-Gi4heb9AOXBpGn_0C1Q

tumblr_o2khd0cNr01uxd9fzo1_500.gif
Posted Nov 14, 16
JayJay Premium+VIP
Charms:
+1,197
Lets try and not sell Skaia, I honestly love this community and Im not even embarrassed to say that, Im more than certain if things go downhill we can setup a fundraiser :)
9FHNCZe.png
Posted Nov 14, 16
Useful
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
21 / 300