Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2

Official SkaiaCraft Cracked Launcher Video -By Zed

18 replies
ZedPool Co-OwnerDevVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,706
Hello Everyone. I have went out and made a video for Skaiacraft. I would love to have your opinion on my video. That is why I am not posting this under 'SkaiaCraft Launcher' forums. Drop a comment or a like below on what you think! Be sure to subscribe for more Skaia Videos!

-Zedpool

EDIT: Just a quick note, 'ZedPool' is my official Gaming name. So when you see 'Zedpool' in the video, that's my trademark. Minecraft is the only game I do not use that on. In the near future, I am going to delete 'FirestoneINC' and replace it with ZedPool.

Posted Dec 11, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 19, 17 by NellyBot &...
Agree
List
Undo
wei
Charms:
+261
Wow , Zed, this video is really cool, hope to hear your voice :3
Posted Dec 11, 16
Agree
List
Undo
thats parsecs better than the old video, good job!
TwMX7d7.gif
a pig that doesnt fly is just a pig
Posted Dec 12, 16
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+2,706
kipkorn wrote:
thats parsecs better than the old video, good job!

Thanks! I accidently messed up on the textures in the intro animation. I think I did a decent job. Other than the very ending 'don't forget to check us out' part,I created everything myself. There are more to come in the future!
Posted Dec 12, 16 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+750
Umm zed that song belongs to MonsterCat Not Marshmello.....
Posted Dec 12, 16 · Last edited Dec 12, 16 by Yugi
Charms:
+2,706
☠Yugikid1☠ wrote:
Umm zed that song belongs to MonsterCat Not Marshmello.....

The song I used is "Alone - Marshmello" the track I used is by him. Monstercat may have republished this or made a remake, but this song is created and owned by 'Marshmellow'
Posted Dec 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Dec 12, 16 by ZedPool
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+439
following the mood of making life easier i made a simple SFX installer to add skaia servers (the ones that i know of :p) after instalation was working on a full installer for skaia (MC and serevers) but got busy and im not sure if the owners would want that. Anyway, ill post the file (no password no nothing you can open it with winrar and edit it).
If you guys think its not OK just delete this post.
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Dec 12, 16
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+2,706
wrote:
following the mood of making life easier i made a simple SFX installer to add skaia servers (the ones that i know of :p) after instalation was working on a full installer for skaia (MC and serevers) but got busy and im not sure if the owners would want that. Anyway, ill post the file (no password no nothing you can open it with winrar and edit it).
If you guys think its not OK just delete this post.

I'm going to talk to the other owners about this. It sounds interesting. Could I have some more information on this? I'd love to know how it works and how to use it. What all does it do? Could you give me more details please? :3
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A-Gi4heb9AOXBpGn_0C1Q

tumblr_o2khd0cNr01uxd9fzo1_500.gif
Posted Dec 12, 16 · OP
Charms:
+750
Dude.... ur .minecraft folder has a file for saving server list. You simply change that list using a outputstream writer or just downloading server.dat from the program. What I suggest is telling Jack to add it to the launcher on the click event for the "play" button. You can pm me on enjin if ya need more info.
Posted Dec 12, 16 · Last edited Dec 12, 16 by Yugi
Charms:
+439
oh well, i feel appreciated :d well let me break it down, its very simple:
1- the file in MC that holds the saved servers is called "servers.dat"
2- i deleted all the servers saved on my MC and left the skaia ones (i only play skaia dont know what other servers im talking about :p)
3- so now we have only skaia servers in multiplayer
4- created a rar archive and put that in
5- created a simple .bat file that does one thing copy that server .dat file into the MC folder <copy servers.dat %appdata%\.minecraft\> its command prompt
6- added the .bat file to the rar
7- made an SFX from that rar (you can do this with winrar)
8- in the advanced SFX options told it to run the .bat file
and voila.
i think i can make a full MC installer, with skaia added. thats if u think this can be usefull.
Posted Dec 12, 16 · Last edited Dec 12, 16 by RedZouZ
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
23 / 370
NoticeNotices