Server IP: play.skaia.us

What would you guys like to see added/removed in Factions 2.0?

7 replies
Charms:
+409
I'm sure a lot of you have complaints and/or suggestions, but don't know where to go to voice them. So, here you go!
I wan't you guys to tell US what you want to see! My only two rules are to be civil, and to suggest reasonable things (Mods will not be added to the server.)

Also, here is a poll. Ops are weapons in the server that usually deal a one-hit kill on impact. I want to know what you guys think about them, and what we should do with them in Factions 2.0.

Thanks!
Remove Ops
12 votes
52.2%
Keep Ops
11 votes
47.8%
Number of voters: 23
Go do something outside.
Posted Jun 4, 17 · OP
Funny
Creative
List
Undo
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,675
So to clarify, Factions 2.0 will be like CueballCraft, except with the existence of Sharp 10000 weapons?

Or will there be some plugins like MCMMO?

There should be some kind of restriction in my opinion, perhaps only the worthy can wield such weapons of divine power?
Posted Jun 4, 17 · Last edited Jun 4, 17 by りっか
Agree
Useful
Creative
List
Undo
Charms:
+409
Definitely not. Factions will not be anything close to vanilla. It's going to have many new additions and plugins. I'll take that suggestion to heart, but there's the possibility that people won't like the fact that only certain people have access to instant-kill weapons.

((Sorry for the late reply, by the way. Haha.))
Go do something outside.
Posted Jun 19, 17 · OP
Agree
Useful
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,025
OPs should be kept, but only for used in designated areas. Maybe some sort of kit PVP where you get OPs would be nice?
Hail Hydra
Posted Jun 19, 17
Agree
List
Undo
roasie123 Premium
Charms:
+77
Don't do ops or anything non factions generic ops are for factions 1.0 2.0 should be completely generic like a normal factions server like only fly in your land no op items just normal everyone has a shot factions where you have to work to be op no creative to stop op bases and abuse if that was to happen I would 100% come back aslong as the owners would allow me
eJw1zLEKwkAMBuA9T5FRh7baciCOQkeninuU_7hgaUsSvdcXB8dv-WwVVxz7oeG7LDrPwuvGOw_JeU8lYjt3Xa219ZeotBUP10DHDUcBX8bpxg77wH42sDoHUACy_0xXXfA0yUHTezF10ClRnxINAx2-EYUp9w~~.png
Posted Jun 20, 17 · Last edited Jun 20, 17 by roasie123
<3
List
Undo
Charms:
+30
Please, we do not want any more overpowered weapons in main fighting areas, as it ruins the fun and art of the fights and PvP, also makes it too fast. I'd also like a fix for the anticheat, as it is kicking innocent players :p
Posted Jun 20, 17
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,675
if one shot weapons really are implemented, there could be a competition of sorts or cooldown implemented on it.

I was thinking something along the lines of a Faction war, with the winning Faction having access to the weapon (One copy), but it can only be used once (a week/month)

Ex. Weapon has durability : 1, one use will break it, and to obtain another one is by winning the next Faction war

If Factions 2.0 does come out, I know I'll be spending my days Fishing though :d
Posted Jun 20, 17 · Last edited Jun 20, 17 by りっか
Agree
List
Undo
roasie123 Premium
Charms:
+77
Keep ops for factions we have now leave 2.0 classic and longer paced
eJw1zLEKwkAMBuA9T5FRh7baciCOQkeninuU_7hgaUsSvdcXB8dv-WwVVxz7oeG7LDrPwuvGOw_JeU8lYjt3Xa219ZeotBUP10DHDUcBX8bpxg77wH42sDoHUACy_0xXXfA0yUHTezF10ClRnxINAx2-EYUp9w~~.png
Posted Jun 20, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
18 / 300
NoticeNotices