Server IP: play.skaia.us

Surprise. Problem. Solution

3 replies
Charms:
+135
I'm SanpeQQQ, now that's out of the way, I have a few things to say. (In this post I provide all the details).

I was PvPing in /warp PvP and /warp wl on 8/12/17 around 1 pm after noon (PST). I was fighting nick1miner at /warp wl using a dark slash, he was using a stump killer. Admin Mraureliusr was spectating our PvP match. During that PvP match, I have about 180 some ping with 20 some frames. I was taking no knock back, there leading the admin to believe anti-KB.

Now here's the problem, and like very other excuse you will ever get: I'm not a hacker.

I haven't played the server in a while, I don't know who remains, but I believe the staff team has talked about this issue before? Back when THAT FAKE PROGRAMMER was around, PvP in /warp wl would be done with knockback 10 cacti. Many people would appear to have "anti-KB" but in reality they did not. I do not have the best memory, so I may be wrong on this, but if you I believe THAT FAKE PROGRAMMER, NihonJin, _daedricgaming_ (I forgot how to spell it), and Kiddy Ice (I'm not using your new name, rekt). Know about this issue?

Words are not enough (obviously, we learn that on day 1 of Skaia PvP). If possible (meaning when my new GOOD SPEC computer arrives in a month (we're on the waiting list lol, costco so busy), I will record me using the Skaia client and loading up the non hacked version. Then I will enlist the help of some one to help recreate the situation, showing that without a hacked client, it is very possible to appear to have anti-KB.

Now another thing that popped up during the /warp wl PvP fight... the Admin (referring to mraur) said I also had Killaura. Self explanatory: Ping + lagging (leading to apparent anti-kb) could very well lead to the suspicion of killaura, I agree there, but that was my short explanation.

I am not a hacker, and I never was. I always haved like to say, "if you think I'm good at PvP, you haven't met a lot of other people." The truth is.. I'm NOT good at PvP, there are plenty of people out there (Epiccactus, CyanBlazeVII, stefanus_titan, michael244, jimjimmyjimbo, link104) that are better than me.

Any further questions and or comments can be posted below, I will get back to them as soon as I can (I am leaving for vacation soon.

>>The Admin has warned me for my hacks, for now I have agreed to not PvP anymore until this issue is resolved<<

Btw the Admin doesnt know that Kit Spooky exists either, so he thought I was speed hacking. I wouldnt be surprised if people think Kit sollux is fly hacking to.
Posted Aug 11, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 11, 17 by りっか
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,684
I edited your post to filter out the obscenity of mentioning HIS name ^_^

On another note, mraurelalalala (Its too long) is new to being staff, so his judgements may not be as accurate as our older staff. I recommend making an appeal in the discord help-center, mentioning @mraurlalalala if you're confident you should not have been punished.

tl;dr To staff: Make sure not to punish unless your 99.9% certain. No one likes getting kicked in the nuts for crimes they didn't commit
Posted Aug 11, 17 · Last edited Aug 11, 17 by りっか
Agree
Useful
List
Undo
FlareZ PUMPKINMember
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+477
Plus doesnt this also belong in a support ticket?
Posted Aug 11, 17
Agree
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
StarDan90 OwnerDevHandsome
Charms:
+2,909
Handsome
wrote:
Plus doesnt this also belong in a support ticket?
Definitely yes.
tl;dr: Staff should be careful when issuing warnings for hacking while the server is having lag issues. Lag can make you think that people are hacking, but they might or might not be using hacks.
Thread locked
banner_hotpink.png
Posted Aug 11, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
14 / 370
NoticeNotices