Nick: SpookyScarySkeletins

Offender: llus

Offense: Killaura

Proof: I have a video where you see he is using black magic
to be a dinosaur and hit me with his back wow nice kill aura,
it's funny you wasn't even looking at me x;D

Also Paradox realized that llus killed him in an weird way
and wanted me to try and get footage of him and boom
here it is lolololololololol rawr xd xoxoxoxoxoxxox kms.
https://www.youtube.com/ThatWickedAsian

Posted Sep 4, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 4, 17 by ThatWicked...
Useful
Funny
List
Undo
Charms:
+201
i click link it says 404 not found
Posted Sep 4, 17
Useful
List
Undo
ThatWickedAsian Premium+
Top Voter
Charms:
+180
Try it now

Posted Sep 4, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 4, 17 by ParadoxFox...
mraureliusr PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+47
Can we please see the original footage, with no cuts and no text overlaid please?
Also no music. Being able to hear when the hit happens is useful.
banner_sky.png
Posted Sep 4, 17 · Last edited Sep 4, 17 by mraurelius...
Agree
List
Undo
ThatWickedAsian Premium+
Top Voter
Charms:
+180
its uncut at the end, we are just spamming click trying to kill eachother then he just uses killaura when I'm behind him cuz he didn't want to die, skip to the end it's unedited. it's slow mo so you can see he obviously hit me with his back, any Co-Owner with experience with hackers would know. And sorry no I do not know the proper format as I do not care but this shows obvious hacks at the end.

Posted Sep 4, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 4, 17 by ThatWicked...
Charms:
+47
lol i wasnt hacking i was just spammin m1 and this also happend when anotheroen has killed me a couple times he wasnt facing at me.That doesnt have to mean im hacking it could be lag or something belive it or not idk why paradox banned me i mean you can clearly see i had no idea what i was doing just runnning around trying to hit him.
p.s thats almost always how i die in pvp and you dont see me reporting ppl
Posted Sep 5, 17 · Last edited Sep 5, 17 by llus
Charms:
+201
you're actually stupid thats not kill aura. hes not hacking i've known llus for a long time. and i have dealt with many hackers kill aura is when you get in a few blocks and there head snaps but there body is foward he did not do that that is called lag and your bad at pvp btw
Posted Sep 5, 17
No
Agree
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,159
wrote:
you're actually stupid thats not kill aura. hes not hacking i've known llus for a long time. and i have dealt with many hackers kill aura is when you get in a few blocks and there head snaps but there body is foward he did not do that that is called lag and your bad at pvp btw

No need to be disrespectful. If you have a point, share it without being mean. I don't have to be staff to tell you how to act like a proper human.
IMG_0974_1504658494.PNG
cover_photo_4.png
Posted Sep 5, 17 · Last edited Sep 5, 17 by RagedEclip...
Agree
<3
List
Undo
Charms:
+201
eh what ever he should know not to accuse without proper evidence
Posted Sep 5, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+15
I don't really want to pick sides but I feel like there might have just been some issue with lag or ping with either llus or Mystmagical. Since llus was moving really fast it might have looked like he hit Myst while not even facing him, but in the end it might have just been the speed of llus and the speed of the possibly delayed hit detection. Another thing is the video evidence is not all that lengthy and the slow motion kind of makes it even more confusing since llus is moving at a high speed. There was only footage of llus possibly hacking once shown in the video so maybe if you uploaded some cleaner cuts it could make the argument more believable. I still think both of you guys are cool and don't really think either of you would be hacking in pvp in the end. -Redondo
Posted Sep 6, 17
<3
Creative
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
17 / 300