<3
Funny
List
Undo
ThatWickedAsian Premium+
Top Voter
Charms:
+180
Ok so the server registers him looking away and walking away before registering him hitting me? don't act like you know your minecraft buddy that well, and also look at you trying to take someone down with you, Logic, the server would have killed me when he was looking at me and did click, but sadly he was getting stressed and used killaura before I click him, the server ain't as bad as registering your attack after your 4 steps away from me looking the other way. You clearly just finished using killaura. nice try
https://www.youtube.com/ThatWickedAsian

Posted Sep 6, 17 · OP
Charms:
+47
First as Redono said i was moving very fast and coul have moved away before hitting you
Second you were in f5 mode and i could have hit you even tho it looked like i was looking away at the end
Third Idc because the ban is already expired and if you think im hacking i asked you i could show you in team viewer
to see if i had any ''killaura'' but you kept making stupid excuses that you cant or something.
Posted Sep 7, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+201
*sigh* You actually make no sense the only way for him to toggle that fast would to be if he had a keybind and Kilaura is extremely obv and as well as Kilaura is when there head snaps to there target they won't be looking away. And I've know llus for a LONG time he wouldn't stoop so low to use hacks he is legit (or you're just bad at clicking)
Posted Sep 7, 17
Lamp DonorVIP+
Charms:
+71
llus doesn't hack hes a nub xD i killed him alot of times.

Jk ur not a nub pls don't kill me i love u <3

I liek turtles.Alot
Posted Sep 7, 17
<3
List
Undo
alright here is to stop all of this, llus doesn't hack. never has, never will.
Your video also doesn't support enough evidence because its not raw footage, its cut and edited.
Can someone please lock this thread now?
enjin-382770-16522080-green.png
Posted Sep 7, 17
<3
List
Undo
ThatWickedAsian Premium+
Top Voter
Charms:
+180
It's cut and edited so it's easier to see was clearly not looking at me, last time I pvped the server wasn't as bad as registering movement before hits and I actually agree there is not enough evidence as he wouldn't pvp me after I called hacks.
Posted Sep 7, 17 · OP
<3
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
15 / 370
NoticeNotices