Server IP: play.skaia.us
9 replies
Charms:
Kinda new to minecraft. was wondering if it is possible to to use mods in skaia launcher, since i have seen few people using mods in cracked versions
Posted Oct 1, 17 · OP
Q8K
Charms:
+69
Yes,
You can use a hacked client with the skaia launcher
Mods should work just fine too.
Just put them in your mods folder and start forge 1.12 mc
banner_green.png
Posted Oct 1, 17
Charms:
i tried it , but it doesnt start the forge 1.12.2 at all , i hit play and nothing happens , this was the development console when i try rB5aNdU.png so what do i do to fix it?
Posted Oct 1, 17 · OP
Charms:
so is there no way for me to install the mods?
Posted Oct 2, 17 · OP
Q8K
Charms:
+69
i dont know best to ask a server owner
banner_green.png
Posted Oct 2, 17
Charms:
i know this might be a lot to ask but can u tell me the steps to install forge with skaia launcher? just in case if i did something different
Posted Oct 2, 17 · OP
Charms:
+130
i know this might be a lot to ask but can u tell me the steps to install forge with skaia launcher? just in case if i did something different
i tried it , but it doesnt start the forge 1.12.2 at all , i hit play and nothing happens , this was the development console when i try rB5aNdU.png so what do i do to fix it?
First off, next time, try to blur out your actual user path.
Second, I'm not entirely sure if the skaia launcher is compatible with forge.
banner_orange.png
Posted Oct 2, 17
GapsMN Co-OwnerDevVanilla-OPPremium
Charms:
+1,693
Just to clear this up; the SkaiaCraft Launcher is not currently compatible with: Forge, Optifine, LiteLoader and Hacked Clients. This is a quirk that our developers are aiming to fix in future releases.
The easiest way to be the smartest person in the world is to also be the most narcissistic
Posted Oct 5, 17
Useful
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
20 / 370
NoticeNotices