Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2

Revive SkaiaCraft. Bring it back to it’s former glory.

17 replies
Charms:
+27
Look, I’ve been playing SkaiaCraft since 2013 on my Cracked account, Mancan7, and then later my premium account, Mancan76. A couple months ago, my computer broke, and I had to leave Skaia for a little while. Now, I’ve come back, since my computer was fixed. And my question is, What Happened? There used to be almost 50-100 players on Factions, and now there’s only 8 on average. I want to know, why did people leave?
And more importantly,

How do we get them back?

So here’s my idea. So you see on other servers that I’ve played on in the past, they have a system where, yes they have portals and commands to different servers, but the also have a compass, that when right clicked, brings up a menu (similar to the shop menu) of the servers, and each server is represented by an item, for example, Skaia Factions would be a sword, Cueball Craft would be a snowball, and other servers would be etc. the reason I bring this up is because, I logged on for the first time in a couple months, and I couldn’t figure out how to get out of spawn. I also saw many players, most of which had never played on Skaia before, ( it tells you in chat ) and I noticed that after a couple of minutes, most of them left. It occurred to me that, they didn’t know HOW to get out of spawn, so they couldn’t play. And the people that were in the Factions and Cueball servers, after a couple of hours, I noticed that they had been playing Skaia for a long time.

This is just a suggestion, I’ve got no power over the server, but I think that if we make spawn a lil bit easier to get through, we could get back to those numbers of 100+ players on Factions and 50+ players on Cueball. I’ve added a poll here so that we can tell The Skaia staff what we want to be done, and maybe, just maybe, they’ll listen. I just don’t want a server that I’ve enjoyed for so many years to just die. Thanks for your consideration.
Change the spawn system. It could help!
19 votes
86.4%
I think the current system is just fine. It doesn’t need any changes.
3 votes
13.6%
Number of voters: 22
Posted Oct 29, 17 · OP
Agree
<3
Creative
List
Undo
Crusher__ Vanilla-OPAdminPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+122
Or maybe the new palyers dont know about all that, I have no clue how to play factions. I just play cueball and I know nothing about factions.
skaia_1506574657.JPG
Posted Nov 1, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,547
https://imgur.com/a/0AAXD
Posted Nov 2, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Charms:
+298
What I think triggered everyone to leave was because Jack took out ops for a month. then ALOT of people left
but I stayed and when ops came back after like a month then no-one joined back. meh
lol
Posted Nov 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+27
And it's not just factions either (I posted this in the wrong section) this post really pertains to the entire server. It's just lost a lot of players, and I'd like to see those numbers go back up.
Posted Nov 2, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
HighThonk Donor
Charms:
+22
Actually good idea in general. Man, if alot of people WERE online, that'd be fun.
We all have goods and bads; but when you do a bad, you should know not to do it again.

Mere Imbeciles. You idiots cannot escape the Hella gay.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327098656195084298/394453029501403138/unknown.png

Your generic McCree thonk. I’ll casually reply on most posts, feel free to send me a friend request.
User: Licornex9
Posted Nov 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
PurpleThePhoenix PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+232
Wait jack took out OPS? I didn't even notice xD
Off topic don't mind me I have some problems
Posted Nov 2, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Flexerx99 Premium+PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+36
I Have Been Playing From 2012....And Jack has Never changed his jacked ideaz...When you start playing On CueballCraft Server ....you Should Get A /Kit Start.....leather armor/wooden sword/2 oak wood/10 apples......Once the player use it ....he wont have access to it anymore

-And I will be back-

☆Nobody care☆
Posted Nov 4, 17
Agree
<3
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us