Server IP: play.skaia.net

AngelicDonate

5 replies
Kukkurloom ModPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+218
Hello, lovely people of Skaia!

I just want to make the quick announcement that I've made the sorter at AngelicDonate finally public. I initially wanted to wait until everything was ready, but I feel like it would take me a while and I don't want to keep it private anymore.

I won't make a long post about the history of Donate as I feel like I've done it already... maybe not... idk

Anyway, it is all public now, all the recourses by the farms and in the sorter are free to take as they used to be. Donations from players into the sorter are welcome, but greatly appreciated are bigger donations for the benefit of the project (like spawners for example) would also be great as right now I've lost all my valuables and can't make more mobs including farms with my own recourses.

I won't include a list of farms I've made or what I plan on making neither will I put any pictures here, so you all just have to go and check it out yourselves, just go to /home donate

But I can't emphasize it enough (so I'll but it here in bold, underlined, capital letters)
THE SORTER IS MEANT TO HELP OUT THOSE WHO NEED IT, NOT FOR ANYONE TO MAKE A PROFIT OF AND NEITHER IS IT MEANT TO PROVIDE EVERYONE WITH EVERYTHING FOR LIFE. SO TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED (IT'S FREE), BUT DON'T BE GREEDY AND LEAVE SOME FOR OTHERS TOO!

Have a nice day :)
Kukkurloom
The science side of Skaia... maybe... lets blow something up...
Posted Nov 12, 17 · OP
<3
Useful
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
+256
We can't open the chests at the sorter. Also, the flower machine is broken. :(
No Antifa!
No Nazis!
No KKK!
No hatred-filled USA!!!
Posted Nov 13, 17
Charms:
+33
Yeah, same here too. Seems that we need permission to open chests,..
Posted Jan 10, 18
Charms:
+54
Kukkurloom Nice build!

Fix the chest opening issue though, lol
Posted Jan 11, 18
Synd Co-Owner
Charms:
+257
Did any of you realise this thread is 1 month old please lock it xD
banner_red.png
Posted Jan 12, 18