Server IP: play.skaia.net

The Staff Rant

3 replies
Charms:
+276
So I have been banned and was told later by a staff member later about why I was banned even though it says in the reasoning Staff Disrespect/Kill Aura which I do not feel sorry for the staff disrespect which is only 1 case to mention ,but the kill aura is something I didn't use and will stay banned for another reason but this has continually happened to me as I have been banned around 6-7 times falsely for kill aura.So may I request getting staff that actually can detect hacks??? Because al I want to do is pvp but this is really getting annoying with everyone putting me on a stake and burning me chanting get banned hacker AFTER several hackusations which is against the rules but they don't get warned because its their groupies.
Note:All evidence of me not hacking and what happened yesterday are on my yt channel which I will not provide unless I have to.
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP
Sad Pepe
Creative
List
Undo
Charms:
+54
Firstly - Please follow the correct format and post your thread in the correct subforum with the correct title

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Secondly - Your ban was a decision based from - Me, Adam, nick1miner, and Synidcate. If 4 staff members and a good few players think someone is hacking. They Most Likely are. You were using wurst with only Fullbright on. This is not normal, I am a ex-hacker myself. I Know what I would have done if I was being screenshared.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thirdly - The youtube videos mean nothing - the time it takes to edit them and the fact that you have not posted them on this forum is most likely just because you still need time to cover up them hacks that you WERE using.

Lastly - If You wish to proceed with this report feel free to do so. If you would not, please comment and let a staff member know. adamjon858 please post that screenshot you have of the kills

You can appeal your ban Here. The more you lie the longer your ban was. I did not issue the ban for the staff disrespect so do not go complaining to me. I was happy with the one day ban. Adam probably had a reason to extend the ban and i am letting it remain. If you would like to admit i might half your ban.
Posted Jan 8, 18 · Last edited Jan 8, 18 by KingRektYo...
No
List
Undo
adamjon858 Admin
Charms:
+147
Sadly i only have one single Killaura screenshot since king punished after this one but most of em were like this some even more obvious
Attached Images
Posted Jan 8, 18
Charms:
+92
Locking thread, issue resolved.
Posted Jan 8, 18
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
41 / 348
NoticeNotices