Server IP: play.skaia.net

SkaiaTime?

5 replies
kengames VIP
Charms:
+127
Well I've been gone a while and haven't seen one of these posts for a while sooooo how long have you all been part of this cough coughAMAZING community? Mention your story of finding this server as well if you'd like. I'm slightly proud to say it's been a good 2 and a half years for me. How about all of you? My story is kind of boring but I stayed because of LegoTheAssassin recruiting me to his faction way back then and later told my brother Nihonjin (or Andrew Horsie on the forums) about it and having some amazing memories before I stopped being able to play minecraft and what not.
Posted Feb 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 5, 18 by kengames
<3
List
Undo
Flexerx00 Premium+
Top Voter
Charms:
+35
lol i remember you,but all your team in cueball is gone (left for other games) And on factions too sooo alot of new players for you , like there is a small amount of old players playing in cueballcraft that u know but duh gl finding them.
Posted Feb 5, 18
Charms:
+276
Really everyone left. GL finding old players. but im here because I just wanna talk to the few old players otherwise I might just do a vid on here and leave.
Posted Feb 6, 18 · Last edited Feb 6, 18 by iiFriedRic...
lil glucose Premium+VIP
Charms:
+101
Well "gl finding old players" most of them are here, like me i have been here for 3 years now. I remember that i searched in youtube "Low Budget MC servers" then when i was watching a vid, it showed recommended a video of skaia review i dont remember it but i liked the place so i came during 1.8.9....quite a weird way how to find this server lol
Posted Feb 6, 18
Charms:
+276
I said most not all. :V also i mostly play factions as I only come on cueball to help friends otherwise I don't touch cueball
Posted Feb 6, 18
Charms:
+34
wrote:
Well I've been gone a while and haven't seen one of these posts for a while sooooo how long have you all been part of this cough coughAMAZING community? Mention your story of finding this server as well if you'd like. I'm slightly proud to say it's been a good 2 and a half years for me. How about all of you? My story is kind of boring but I stayed because of LegoTheAssassin recruiting me to his faction way back then and later told my brother Nihonjin (or Andrew Horsie on the forums) about it and having some amazing memories before I stopped being able to play minecraft and what not.
Welcome back, some old players are still here. I don't know if you remember me, but I am Ninevolt (iCodeHit, or NineMinerX)
banner_violet.png[img][/img]
Posted Feb 7, 18
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
31 / 348
NoticeNotices