Server IP: play.skaia.net

General Enderman spawners/end claims

4 replies
Charms:
+28
As you may or may not know im a big minecraft player, watching etho from the beginning. If you've ever watched a minecraft LP you may know of enderman xp/pearl farms (EnderEnders) that generate a lot of xp and ender pearls.
as they are an endgame build, not many players have them.. but with the end resetting every sunday, you can't build one... another solution would be to allow enderman spawners for the overworld to make farms. I suggest we have some way to make EnderEnders in CueballCraft and I want to see what you think about this topic (and maybe attract an owner teehe) To decide whether we can have enderman farms in cueballcraft.
Yes, I think we should allow enderman spawners.
7 votes
77.8%
No I think we shouldn't allow enderman spawners.
2 votes
22.2%
Number of voters: 9
Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP
lil glucose Premium+VIP
Charms:
+101
I already have a enderman farm and im pretty sure enderman spawners are allowed.
Attached Images
Posted Feb 10, 18
Funny
Useful
List
Undo
Charms:
+28
hmm, it doesnt let me place enderman spawners
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
Funny
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,276
I'm not sure why you aren't able to place Enderman spawners (maybe some kind of vanilla behavior), but ... They are allowed.
Posted Feb 11, 18
iCodeHit ModVIP
Charms:
+61
Enderman spawners are allowed on the CueballCraft server, if you have any problems changing or placing them:
Please contact a Operator, if you are having even more trouble please submit a Support Ticket.

Thread Locked.
Posted Feb 15, 18
Online users (2)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
61 / 348
NoticeNotices