Server IP: play.skaia.net

Report Concern Banned For No Reason!

7 replies
DarkPool Mod
Charms:
+36
Hello, and I have been banned for Impersonating staff and uhh... I joined 1/31/18 and I think I got banned on 2/1/18
the day after. I didn't get banned while I was in game and I checked the bans page and it says I have no punishments found. Can you please figure out why I am banned? my in game name is DarkPool. and I attached 2 files one for proof and the other for when I try too join.
Attached Images
Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP
Charms:
+95
I think you were banned because of your name, it's very similar to a staff member's, "ZedPool", and could have easily been mistaken as you trying to impersonate that staff member.
Posted Feb 11, 18
DarkPool Mod
Charms:
+36
thank you. But, In the bans section it says "no punisments found" when you search up my name.
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 11, 18 by DarkPool
DarkPool Mod
Charms:
+36
also, is there any way that can tell any staff that I wasn't trying too impersonate staff and I was instead just using this name not knowing their was a staff member named Zed_Pool
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
Kinomega Vanilla-OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+61
go to cueball bans not factions
Posted Feb 11, 18 · Last edited Feb 11, 18 by Kinomega
DarkPool Mod
Charms:
+36
I cant see your upload for some reason. can u send it again?
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
Synd Co-Owner
Charms:
+257
Their is a member of staff called 'ZedPool' on the server and your name impersonates that staff member. Also make a support ticket at http://skaia.website/support
banner_red.png
Posted Feb 11, 18
ZedPool Co-OwnerDevWEB-DEVVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,705
DarkPool Considering the fact you may have not been familiar with my name, i'm willing to implement an unban in exchange for a public apology.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A-Gi4heb9AOXBpGn_0C1Q

tumblr_o2khd0cNr01uxd9fzo1_500.gif
Posted Feb 11, 18 · Last edited Feb 11, 18 by ZedPool
Funny
List
Undo
Online users (2)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
62 / 348
NoticeNotices