Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
YuriNati ModPremium+VIP
Charms:
+60
1. Please use the proper report format. It goes like this:
1) Your name
2) Offender's name
3) Offense
4) Evidence. Also, He was vanish glitched, it happens quite often to players with the vanish command. He wasn't hacking. Thanks for reporting though. As for the verbal abuse, He will be warned.
Posted Feb 11, 18 · Last edited Feb 11, 18 by YuriNati
<3
List
Undo
YuriNati ModPremium+VIP
Charms:
+60
Also, May someone Close this thread?
Posted Feb 11, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
yeah, no it wasn't i relogged atleast 3 times just to be sure and he was still invis as he is still now aswell for beast and anyone else in the pvp area at the moment
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
Charms:
+87
I love when hackers start hackusating themselves, always makes me laugh. You were caught by several people (including a trial-moderator) using hacks such as: KillAura and Reach to gain an advantage in pvp at /warp pvp. You were warned about 3 times for doing so and now you are very clearly trying to shift the blame. This forum post should be in the Report A Player section and should follow the layout for reports. I haven't seen the video you posted because I can't but judging on your claims that I was "invisible" and "hacking" I was not invisble just /v glitched and the "hacking" staff can come and decide on that but it's clear I wasn't.
Posted Feb 11, 18
Charms:
well theres the proof nothing more to say if you have proof of me doing so prove it
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
Charms:
+87
The proof of you hacking is that a MODERATOR WATCHED YOU HACK. Stop justifying your hacks, your friends excuse was that there's a "6 block glitch" literally that was his justification for hitting me from 6 blocks away.
Posted Feb 11, 18
YuriNati ModPremium+VIP
Charms:
+60
I watched you and beast hack in pvp, as you continuously told me I wasn't doing my job because i was ''defending hackers''. I wasn't defending them because I watched you two pvp all of them, you both had reach and killaura. I warned NightWalker for insulting you like that. Also, you both got a one day ban for hacking and being extremely toxic to the rest of the server.
Posted Feb 11, 18
Optimistic
List
Undo
DarkPool Mod
Charms:
+36
nice one Nati
Posted Feb 11, 18
Page
of 2
Online users (0)