Page
of 2

Problems with Creative

19 replies
Kukkurloom ModPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+218
But creative players can still put items in chests that survival players can access or place down blocks.
And items can be dropped in the end dimension without problems
The science side of Skaia... maybe... lets blow something up...
Posted Mar 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 4, 18 by Kukkurloom
Kukkurloom ModPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+218
Another bug I've found while playing is that players have pumpkin ranks next to their name when I look at them even if they don't have the rank

And something someone else found and showed me is that taking spawneggs from the creative menu turns them into white spawn eggs named 'spawn', but I feel like that is intentional and I can guess why.
Posted Mar 4, 18 · OP
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,238
wrote:
Also, what I just found is that the random tp in wild doesn't have the cooldown, I can use it more than once a day, but it does give me a chat warning that I should slow down or I'll get banned :p
I can't reproduce the issue. RTP appears to be working properly with the cooldown.
wrote:
Also, what I just found is that the random tp in wild doesn't have the cooldown, I can use it more than once a day, but it does give me a chat warning that I should slow down or I'll get banned :p
I removed the warning message
wrote:
Ah, and I almost forgot.
The random teleport never takes me farther than like 100 blocks from the spawn and in a very similar spot every time if im not wrong
It's actually still only working once per day. The reason you are still going to the exact same spot, and not a far location, is because you already used it ... And it is designed to still warp you to the spawn.
wrote:
But creative players can still put items in chests that survival players can access or place down blocks.
And items can be dropped in the end dimension without problems
I will fix that inconsistency
wrote:
Another bug I've found while playing is that players have pumpkin ranks next to their name when I look at them even if they don't have the rank

And something someone else found and showed me is that taking spawneggs from the creative menu turns them into white spawn eggs named 'spawn', but I feel like that is intentional and I can guess why.
Should not happen. Will be fixed as well.

Next time you really should edit your post instead of multi-posting. You could get a warning for multi-posting.
Posted Mar 4, 18
Useful
List
Undo
Kinomega Vanilla-OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+60
wrote:
wrote:
May I just add one more thing? I noticed that you could not drop items on creative server is this a bug?

No, this make it to where no player can spawn in items for non creative players. This is implemented on all of our servers.
All of the servers? Wouldn't that be problematic for cueballcraft shops?
d4ae09e088c14c30.png
Posted Mar 4, 18
Charms:
+245
I think you should be able to access chests in creative mode on the creative servers, I'm trying to make a fireworks shop for everyone there so they can add them to builds/use them for elytra propellant. If I can't open my chests, I can't save and store said fireworks. Besides, people on the creative server can change their gamemode at their whim, so it really doesn't matter. I see this was the case before (I had started making a store) but is not now, can this be fixed?
Posted Mar 4, 18
Kukkurloom ModPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+218
The direct connecting to vanilla.skaia.us doesn't connect me to the vanilla server, but to CueballCraft
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
ZedPool Co-OwnerDevWEB-DEVVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,705
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
May I just add one more thing? I noticed that you could not drop items on creative server is this a bug?

No, this make it to where no player can spawn in items for non creative players. This is implemented on all of our servers.
All of the servers? Wouldn't that be problematic for cueballcraft shops?

What I am saying is we have it setup where you cannot go into creative, then drop items that can be picked up by other players.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A-Gi4heb9AOXBpGn_0C1Q

tumblr_o2khd0cNr01uxd9fzo1_500.gif
Posted Mar 13, 18
Jack Owner
Charms:
+5,018
wrote:
The direct connecting to vanilla.skaia.us doesn't connect me to the vanilla server, but to CueballCraft
the vanilla server is called CueballCraft hahaha.
Posted Mar 13, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Kukkurloom ModPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+218
Well, that was a brainfart and a half :d
Posted Mar 15, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
41 / 348
NoticeNotices