Server IP: play.skaia.net

Report Concern Who made the mess...

4 replies
Charms:
+245
I've found that on the creative-wild server, someone has been making a huge mess with lava. It's covering several builds. I would love for an op to go through and punish the jerk (or jerks) who did this. I have cleaned up some if it, but I'll leave some for /co i so the perpetrators can be punished. There is also tnt spread as well, and one building covered in cobblestone/obsidian. Please, remove this scum griefing the server.

Also, for everyone to decide. Normally when a person griefs it's on a much smaller scale, and usually it's to troll someone specific (there is reason behind it), which calls for like a 2 day or maybe week temp ban. This however was purely to make a gigantic mess and make a bunch of work for operators to have to clean. Should this person (or people) be permanently banned?

(Also, correct me if I'm wrong about what standard procedure is for griefer punishment.)
Ban the jerks!
6 votes
60%
Standard tempban.
4 votes
40%
Number of voters: 10
Poll is closed
Attached Images
Posted Mar 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 5, 18 by Dnarbnelli...
Agree
List
Undo
Redstone_Tony PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+5
Wow who could of done this :thonk:
OwO

https://tinyurl.com/y7bjt5c4
Posted Mar 6, 18
Charms:
+245
I'm hoping the Skaiacraft Moderators/Administrators can go through and find all of the culprits. Once they think they have found all of them, I will go in and help them clean everything up. Also, in the future maybe it could be made so that when a player places lava, it doesn't flow, nor does it turn into obsidian/stone when a player puts water on it.
Posted Mar 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 6, 18 by Dnarbnelli...
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,344
Hi, thank you for reporting. We'll erase or rollback this as needed.

You can't be griefed if you use Random teleport and create a claim before building

Repeated or severe nature griefing is a permanent ban

We moved overworld spawn so this is now out of your way
Posted Mar 6, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+245
Hot dog, thanks a lot Nelly!
Posted Mar 6, 18 · OP
Online users (0)
No users online.