Server IP: play.skaia.net

Report Bullying/Disrespectful at me

8 replies
ReptileGamingMC PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+33
Soulvie is my bestfriend, but however, he's always hurting me, and i don't want to play with him. So, I afk with 5 minutes and i take a meal. So, when I ask DAnielthebeast where is Soulvie, he left. Then i go back to my home, Soulvie left me a letter on my house. But why did he do this? take a look at attachment.

So, I want to ban this man for Inappropriate words. He didn't know that fu** word is hurting at me.
Hope any 'OPs will do this person. BAN SOULVIE.

Soulvie,
I'm so sorry man if you *. If you are my friend, then why did you do this??? I told you many times to not pvp, then you're hard-headed man. You did not understand. So, you'll banned. I'm so sorry. You hurt me too. Stop it. If you mad at me, well, all right, there are times you'll needed me. I can say to you, you are my friend, but on you? what?.

(please if you do ban, write this also to ban reason.)
Attached Images
Posted Mar 7, 18 · OP
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+1,971
I think he was just asking where you were... He wasn't directly trying to insulting you.

I will temporarily ban him for 2 hours for the inappropriate sign.
Hail Hydra
Posted Mar 7, 18
Creative
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
sp00ky smol Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+26
awEEE fwends
Posted Mar 8, 18
Funny
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
lil glucose Premium+VIP
Charms:
+102
This guy also advertised a server when he asked ppl to play bedwars with him, the first time yes i baited him but a few days later i remember seeing him doing the same thing AGAIN and he was warned and he knew it was wrong since he /w crusher saying he knew what he did was wrong and never do it again, so thanks for getting him banned, 2 hours of peace!

"friends" , "friends" that curse to find where their "friends" are, what has the world turned into lol

posts merged by itsfine. don't double post.
Posted Mar 8, 18 · Last edited Mar 8, 18 by itsfine
Agree
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
ReptileGamingMC PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+33
yeah. he had also want to invite me to play bedwars to other server, but Soulvie provided me a link to unknown server and he's ADVERTISING
Posted Mar 8, 18 · OP
No
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+1,971
yeah. he had also want to invite me to play bedwars to other server, but Soulvie provided me a link to unknown server and he's ADVERTISING

If you can give me photographic evidence of Soulvie doing this, send it to me. Perhaps his punishment can be lengthened.

My Discord is ParadoxFox#7986

Thread locked.
Hail Hydra
Posted Mar 9, 18 · Last edited Mar 9, 18 by ParadoxFox...
Funny
List
Undo
ZedPool Co-OwnerDevVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,706
oooooo he snitchin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A-Gi4heb9AOXBpGn_0C1Q

tumblr_o2khd0cNr01uxd9fzo1_500.gif
Posted Mar 9, 18
Funny
List