Server IP: play.skaia.net

Please help(about my factions base )

5 replies
Charms:
A person called Thewhales tp'd to my base because I asked him to help me expand my base. He tp'd to me in /v and placed signs on all of my chests to claim them. Now I'm asking if /v is allowed because I can't hit him to defend my base. And also I did build my base in derse because I wasn't told about the TNT glitch and I was never told or warned about not allowed to build there.Is there any possible way I can get my stuff and base back?
Post made 3/9/18.
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
ZedPool Co-OwnerDevWEB-DEVVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,705
Did TheWhales claim part of your base, meaning you don't have access to some parts?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A-Gi4heb9AOXBpGn_0C1Q

tumblr_o2khd0cNr01uxd9fzo1_500.gif
Posted Mar 9, 18
Thewhales Donor
Charms:
+288
The base was built in derse where land claims are disabled, and tnt nor creepers don't blow up. He teleported me to the base and i decided to raided it by just claiming everything with a sign. Nati, Adamjon and MrClutchGod all told him it was fine.
Posted Mar 10, 18
Useful
List
Undo
Charms:
I couldn't even do anything since he was in /v so I couldn't kill him so he couldn't claim my chests

I don't think that fair at all

posts merged by itsfine. don't double post.
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 11, 18 by itsfine
ZedPool Co-OwnerDevWEB-DEVVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,705
Well, you were in an area where claims are disabled. To protect your items you should claim your chests using a sign, just as TheWhales did. However, he may have been unaware that he was in /v. I will take a look at the server logs and if he was in /v I will have your items restored. Do you know what day this happened?

**Also, use the edit button to add any additional information. Do not double post**

EDIT - TheWhales is a donor. That rank does not have the /v command and according to his permissions file, he does not have access to that command. There is no possible way he could have been in /v. There is a chance that he was using an invisibility potion he brewed (Not illegal). With that being said, you were raided fair and square. Try moving your base to the wilderness and claim it, avoiding any future raids.

Have A Nice Day
-ZedPool

Locking Thread
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A-Gi4heb9AOXBpGn_0C1Q

tumblr_o2khd0cNr01uxd9fzo1_500.gif
Posted Mar 10, 18 · Last edited Mar 11, 18 by ZedPool
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
40 / 348
NoticeNotices