Server IP: play.skaia.net

Report Whole area where my build was on got reverted to it's original state.

3 replies
Charms:
+3
So I joined early 2017 and started doing a build which took a lot of time to progress. Only a quarter of it was claimed by me. Due to the fact that griefing is strictly prohibited in the server on claimed and unclaimed areas. So griefing wont be worrisome. Then I became inactive for more than a month which when I came back all my stuff got looted and there were players who basically just settled down inside my build. So that bummed me out. I thought of waiting for a few months more hoping that they'll probably just go over the 1 month inactivity rule and just come back and clean and fix everything up and continue on again. But it looks like when I came back the server did the job for me. Only thing is the entirety of the area got "Cleaned" up back to it's original state. Good lord, all those players I scammed for forced labor and cobblestone did not live up to it's worth. Yeah so I'm just wondering if I'll be able to get all my stuff back. If not then it's cool. ; - ; (btw coordinates are -211104 / 80 / -659611)

-RinseAndRepeat
Posted Mar 14, 18 · OP
RainbowFairy1 Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+178
rinse!!!!
someone claimed it on us.
i waited the 30 days of their non activity and reclaimed the entire build.
go to /home castle
we can continue
Posted Mar 14, 18
Charms:
+315
Nice castle.
Is the glowstone sphere world edit or manual?
Posted May 11, 18
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+983
Do not necropost, thread locked.
banner_orange.png
Posted May 11, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Online users (0)