Server IP: play.skaia.net

Review- /nick, is it worth it?

5 replies
ziurkenas VIP
Charms:
+6
So, first of all I didn't buy it. I got the coupon code for voting lol. So - first impression pretty fun tbh I can't say anything bad, but it is overpriced. Not saying it sucks It's pretty fun to troll some people :) . What do you think is it worth it??
Yes,it is.
10 votes
76.9%
No, it isn't.
3 votes
23.1%
Number of voters: 13
Attached Images
Posted Apr 1, 18 · OP
<3
List
Undo
TheColonial AdminVIP+VIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+5
There are a lot of things you can do with /nick. First off, you get the color-code book, which can be useful as a guide if you have trouble remembering the color codes if you need them for signs. Secondly, you can spice up your name, instead of having the generic blue/gray name in game, you can have red, blue, green, etc., with underlined, bold, or even obfuscated text!
"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary." (Vince Lombardi)
Really? The only place? You see, this quote is fatally flawed because...
You know what? I'll let you figure out why this quote is flawed. Post your answer on my board.
Posted Apr 1, 18
ziurkenas VIP
Charms:
+6
Yeah, i know I went to MC forums and found the codes :d
Posted Apr 7, 18 · OP
Banned
Charms:
+101
Using /nick is a good way to express yourself. If you really want to have an awesome nickname and want to show off to your friends then you should buy it!
May I also add that instead of buying it, you can purchase it with your voting points! It only costs 300 points, which is so easy to get!
Posted Apr 9, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
for factions or cueballcraft?
Posted May 15, 18
itsfine Co-OwnerVanilla-OPSkaia-GodVIP+
Charms:
+889
don't necropost. thread locked.
Posted May 15, 18