Server IP: play.skaia.net

Prospit was griefed... yes, again

3 replies
Kukkurloom ModPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+219
The mess from the last time I reported a group of players also hasn't been cleaned up yet and I'm not sure if they have been even banned. My last report is here. I get it, the staff doesn't really have the time to deal with that and it's fine, but just let know if the players have been banned and I will do it myself, it is so sad to see the server griefed like that and it only encourages others do do even more damage. I'm fine with removing the lava and cobble and even the very destroyed (unclaimed) building, but I don't want to start cleaning up before the griefers aren't banned because maybe the screenshots aren't evidence enough.

Your username: Kukkurloom

The offender's username: Xx_Fabry9902_xX, fazakasmark04, qrae_qrae, rhys, CrackZ, jhade14, MAJA_G and maybe some more

Type of offense: Nature and building griefing - pouring lava and water everywhere, breaking blocks

Server/GameType: Creative

Evidence:
Attached Images
Posted Apr 8, 18 · OP
Useful
List
Undo
Kukkurloom ModPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+219
Here are two more screenshots that didn't fit into the main post (the last pic is something I found later):
Attached Images
Posted Apr 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 8, 18 by Kukkurloom
Useful
List
Undo
Kukkurloom ModPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+219
As nobody seems to be bothered, I'm just gonna go ahead and clean that stuff up and prevent some further damage
Posted Apr 10, 18 · OP
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
StarDan90 OwnerDevHandsome
Charms:
+2,909
Handsome
I have rolled back the damages and I’ve permanently banned all the griefers. (except for madu_gaming, 2 days because it was just an offensive structure) Since they’ve just come to grief, I guess they won’t care at all about the server.
Huge thanks to Kukkurloom for reporting the grief!
Posted Apr 11, 18
<3
Useful
List
Undo
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
27 / 348
NoticeNotices