Top Voter
Charms:
+983
Username: RagedEclipse
Server: Cueballcraft
Offender: shay_shay ($ Vanilla-Op)
Offense: Giving illegal items to players
Evidence:
Picture 1: shay_shay gave his home to the player medch once shay became OP or slightly before (in the image, the main castle bit has already been regen'd by someone {unknown} and is still under investigation). In the base, I found an
Picture 2: illegal diamond sword enchanted with Protection
Picture 3: 3(+) highly OP (and illegal for normal players) axes were given away, including 3 given to the player Pavi, who eventually gave one to Popo. Pavi aided me in this investigation so he is clear.
Attached Images
banner_orange.png
Posted Apr 10, 18 · OP
RainbowFairy1 Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+178
i saw medch and pavi talking and questioned the knife. i reported in discord donor op chat
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Apr 10, 18
Useful
List
Undo
Kiyohimme VIP+
Charms:
+46
pancake confessed on crusher that she has a power6 bow ( he got rid of it ) also when i killed her she drop a bow that has knockback2 on it, I can show it if you want too. Idk if this has some connection but i think it has
Posted Apr 11, 18
lil glucose Premium+VIP
Charms:
+102
Yea, Tyler some players have Knockback II bows like me. I bought it off Nightwalker a long time ago when he found a base filled with them.
Posted Apr 11, 18
Kiyohimme VIP+
Charms:
+46
uhh well its in cueballcraft, plus im talking about knockback2 not punch2 plus Knockback2 is impossible to be putted on a bow via vanilla ways
Posted Apr 11, 18
lil glucose Premium+VIP
Charms:
+102
I know that, and its in cueballcraft aswell i dont know if i still have the bow buts i know its somewhere and i definetely knew what u were talking about for real no sarcasm. I have a knocback2 bow i bought off of Nightwalker a long time ago for like a few grist and golden apples
Posted Apr 11, 18
Kiyohimme VIP+
Charms:
+46
well if its legal ill keep it
Posted Apr 11, 18
iCodeHit ModVIP
Charms:
+64
I have bought the castle for two shulkers of spawners, and all the items that were in the base were put in shulkers and sent to medch. With also the payment.

I am the one who reneged the area as I was not allowed to just leave a massive hole in the ground.
As for the castle, I am going to keep it, nothing in it right now is illegal as I checked.

If a OWNER and only a owner says that I have to delete the base I will.
Any Vanilla Operator that finds the castle will be reported.
If I do have to delete the castle, I will be taking my payment back from medch.
Posted Apr 11, 18
Useful
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+983
Thank you both Destro and Tyler for that information, but unless those items were given away by shay_shay, it does not belong in this staff report.

As for Electrix, thank you for clearing that up :)
banner_orange.png
Posted Apr 11, 18 · OP
Agree
<3
List
Undo
StarDan90 OwnerDevHandsome
Charms:
+2,909
Handsome
shay_shay (VERSACE) has been demoted.
http://skaia.website/forums/m/19668889/viewthread/11506989-rank-suspended-report/post/134991174#p134991174
banner_hotpink.png
Posted Apr 13, 18
Page
of 2
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
26 / 348
NoticeNotices