Server IP: play.skaia.net
Page
of 2

Reporting arcae360 and babsey Spawn killing.

13 replies
Charms:
+258
Name: BigDaddyPops
Reporting arcae360 and babsey
luring players to a sethome and killing on player spawn.

Okay so, Arcae360 broadcasting in chat "all come to ./home endcity for free gears". Now this is not only inhumane but a cruel and illegal way to get kills. Normal players actually believing they're getting gears have to die like this? So I went there and without any time to realize it's a trap, babsey 1 shotted BigDaddyPops(my alt) off of the end building, I fell to my death and they went down with epearls for my loot. I have screen shots.

Now, I waited a bit for crusher to step in but when it seemed like he missed it, I pmed him about it. Crusher's first response was "The tower they built is removed", I then replied "and what about the punishments for spawn killing". His second response was, "Well if you have just died, you are pvp protected until you pickup an item, If someone throws you an item then kills you, that is bannable". - this is true btw, but an obvious redirection of the topic

Okay so first of all, I have nothing against Crusher but stupid remarks gets me over the edge. Spawn killing on a general Minecraft knowledge is when a player is killed after spawning somewhere, that means on teleportation or login and in this case, I was killed after teleporting to a homeset. I had no control over this situation as my death was instant due to the bow hitting me off the end building which was just enough air blocks till the buttom to instant kill a full prot iv player.
Attached Images
Posted May 6, 18 · OP · Last edited May 6, 18 by mUżź3rs
babsey Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+24
u where shifting on the edge after killing arcae when i shot u + u where on the roof befor me i was flying round landed and shot u not as u spawned
Posted May 6, 18
Charms:
+258
wrote:
u where shifting on the edge after killing arcae when i shot u + u where on the roof befor me i was flying round landed and shot u not as u spawned
Do you have proof of that? I did not kill arc, I spawned and instantly died. So, In my screen shot, did justin also move around and also killed arc? even If if I had "killed arc", what you both did was wrong. I have screen shots of both me and justin dying from you hometrap/spawnkill. And multiple other players died from you both. Why don't you try "Come ./home endcity to pvp "instead of lying?

For any other person of interest / op, In those screen shots(second upload) you can see a player yelling "scammmmmmed".
Posted May 6, 18 · OP · Last edited May 6, 18 by mUżź3rs
babsey Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+24
no i don't have proof that u had knocked arcae off i don't record all my gameplay and that photo does not prove you where insta killed only that he was killed by me
Posted May 6, 18
Charms:
+258
wrote:
no i don't have proof that u had knocked arcae off i don't record all my gameplay and that photo does not prove you where insta killed only that he was killed by me
Actually it does, first there is a bow hit, then fire, then fall. If i had been pvping I would have sustained more hits.
Posted May 6, 18 · OP
babsey Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+24
it doesn't prove instant kill/ spawn killing ti just proves i got a lucky shot and knocked u off u could of been there 10 mins or 10 seconds all the pic proves is i shot u and u fell not if u where insta killed when u went there
Posted May 6, 18
Charms:
+258
wrote:
it doesn't prove instant kill/ spawn killing ti just proves i got a lucky shot and knocked u off u could of been there 10 mins or 10 seconds all the pic proves is i shot u and u fell not if u where insta killed when u went there
Look over the message, It gives the "welcome to endcity home". The chat was moving fairly fast as you can see from my other screenshots and there is only 1 message between.
Posted May 6, 18 · OP
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+983
babsey and arcae have been tempbanned for 2 days for Luring People to a /home to kill them unexpectedly. And what Crusher said was correct, it may not be what most minecraft server's definition of spawn killing is, but on Cueballcraft, spawnkilling is only when you drop items on them at their /home so you can kill them repeatedly or to kill them when they log in with a trap or similar. However, this is considered luring, which is illegal. But you can immediately hit people who go to a /home if you did not lure them there aka a surprise attack would be legal.

thanks for reporting
Posted May 6, 18
Informativ...
<3
List
Undo
Kiyohimme VIP+
Charms:
+46
Shouldnt be JoeyGames added to this? He does the same thing "come to this home etc" then ull get killed by him ( alts testing ).
Posted May 7, 18
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,571
Depends, if you ./home and immediately get knocked of a 100 block building then yes and it falls under trapping

If you ./home and get hit, but aren't one shot then its technically legal (Not counting the case where you're naked and get one shot by a Sharp 5)
Posted May 7, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
26 / 348
NoticeNotices