Page
of 2

Report Concern Unfair decisions by staff member . Name of staff - OvO

11 replies
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
A few days ago when i was on discord chatting with other players , i was kindoff spamming chat , OvO came online and muted me from discord without even giving a warning and when i talked to him on discord , he was rude and didnt even gave me a duration until which i will be muted. Then yesterday , when Medch - < the most irritating player on the server (approved by 70 % players ) > joined , he started trash talking , then i called him medch kid , he started calling me that too . Then OvO came online and gave me a warning. I said nothing , then after that he again came and banned me for 6 days. He didnt even knew what was the whole story and just banned me and didnt even warned medch.

I would like to add that , i just talked to him on discord and he is rude again , he is not a fair and good op by any means.
He banned a lot of players recently , which implies that he doesnt think about what he is doing. and just do whatever he wants rudely.

I will also add that these instant decisions results in lots of players leaving the server forever. Most of the bans put up by ovo are large in duration which ends up reducing players on the server.

In total this thread targets all the staff members who makes instant decisions without much thought. It hugely reduces the no. of players on the server becoz most of the bans i see are permanent. Not all players have dignity , they just go on changing the server.
Disagree.
6 votes
50%
Agree.
4 votes
33.3%
Neutral.
2 votes
16.7%
Number of voters: 12
Poll is closed
Posted May 10, 18 · OP · Last edited May 10, 18 by Funkyjunky
Funny
List
Undo
OvO Vanilla-OPSkaia-God
Charms:
+73
Hello funkyjunky, thank you being the first one to report me :whatever:

Your premission to talk one #cueballcraft were revoked, due to spamming the famous "lululu" "lol is this toxic" and "medch kid"

I warned you to mind your own bussines, and to not bother me and sating on chat to unban, unwarn the punished players.

The ban was whole different story, you can see the rest of the pictures below.

You wrote me on discord complaining why i punished half of them and not all of them, my answer was simple;
Life and Time, i'm not tied for minecraft. RagedEclipse took care of the rest that was not done while i was online.

He banned a lot of players recently , which implies that he doesnt think about what he is doing. and just do whatever he wants rudely.

For your information, im always prepeared with proofs before i take action on anything, just same as for your punishment.
Attached Images
Pͪ̔ͧͨͩ͋̎͆̓̓ͬ̔̚҉̷̡̢̼̮͈͙͍̣̣͓͉̱͚̦̮̰̞̰̼̀S̳̝̖͕͉͈͍͖̣̖̝̮̜̽́̈́͋̄͌ͯ͟͟͠ͅͅŸ̢͚̱̬̞̯͓̖̪̞̞̣͔͇̯͎̻́ͩͬ̏̊̈̇̚͞ͅͅC̵̨͖͍̙̲̤̟͈̼͓̥̭̲̘̩̫̩̘̉ͣ̃̊̃̍ͤ̽͆̀͌̈́͑ͤ̂̈́̄̓͜͟ͅḦ̷̵̨̛͚̝̠̱̻̪̟̞͕͕̘̼͖̠̯͚́̅̒̇̇̿͞E̷̸̲̳̮͖̫̲̭͇̐͛̍ͦ̄͂̉ͣ̅̕͠ͅD̶͉͈̱͔̟̩̩͍̫͉̲̺̹̲̒ͫͥ̂ͣ͂͒E̡̨̱̞̙̣͐͑́ͨͤ͂͋̀̀L̶͈͖̱̻͕̼͔̘͖̯͎͓͈͇͉̞̍ͥͥͫ̅ͫ͌̍̅͐ͮ͗̿̓ͥ͋̚͢ͅI͙̞͎̬͍̮̥͕͇̤͉͂̉ͣ͂ͨͧ̔͑́̈͆̓͠C̦̘̱̩̻̞̬̻̻͓͇̈́̌̂͑̊̂̽̅͑͂̂͑̈́ͤ̏̅̏ͧ̑̀̀͜͝
Posted May 10, 18 · Last edited May 10, 18 by OvO
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
These are my faults ,now again you did the same , you didnt posted medch's screen shots , and also the screen shots of other players telling why medch is a headache to all and how he saves himself everytime.

All i have is this - http://www.skaia.website/forums/m/19668889/viewthread/31908897-report-players/post/last#last

In this form read babsey's statement.

I was doing what medch deserved , I admit i was toxic , but my toxicness was just to kill a toxic player named - Medch.

And also when did you warned me on discord ? Maybe in the dreamchats?

And also what about the duration which is given to the player when he is muted or banned , as i remember i wasnt given any duration of mute which was put on me on discord.
Posted May 10, 18 · OP · Last edited May 10, 18 by Funkyjunky
OvO Vanilla-OPSkaia-God
Charms:
+73
I did nothing same, you are reporting me being rude and bad op.
I have to clarify myself here, and to show you why you were banned or what makes me bad op?!?!
Since they are your faults, you are banned.
Anyway we dont warn on discord about the revoking the premission to chat on #cueballcraft.

And to remind you this thread is related on reporting me, not debating on your sittuation,offending player, disrespect player. Or appealing your ban.

If you feel innocent, skaia.website/support is the place :lilcal:
Pͪ̔ͧͨͩ͋̎͆̓̓ͬ̔̚҉̷̡̢̼̮͈͙͍̣̣͓͉̱͚̦̮̰̞̰̼̀S̳̝̖͕͉͈͍͖̣̖̝̮̜̽́̈́͋̄͌ͯ͟͟͠ͅͅŸ̢͚̱̬̞̯͓̖̪̞̞̣͔͇̯͎̻́ͩͬ̏̊̈̇̚͞ͅͅC̵̨͖͍̙̲̤̟͈̼͓̥̭̲̘̩̫̩̘̉ͣ̃̊̃̍ͤ̽͆̀͌̈́͑ͤ̂̈́̄̓͜͟ͅḦ̷̵̨̛͚̝̠̱̻̪̟̞͕͕̘̼͖̠̯͚́̅̒̇̇̿͞E̷̸̲̳̮͖̫̲̭͇̐͛̍ͦ̄͂̉ͣ̅̕͠ͅD̶͉͈̱͔̟̩̩͍̫͉̲̺̹̲̒ͫͥ̂ͣ͂͒E̡̨̱̞̙̣͐͑́ͨͤ͂͋̀̀L̶͈͖̱̻͕̼͔̘͖̯͎͓͈͇͉̞̍ͥͥͫ̅ͫ͌̍̅͐ͮ͗̿̓ͥ͋̚͢ͅI͙̞͎̬͍̮̥͕͇̤͉͂̉ͣ͂ͨͧ̔͑́̈͆̓͠C̦̘̱̩̻̞̬̻̻͓͇̈́̌̂͑̊̂̽̅͑͂̂͑̈́ͤ̏̅̏ͧ̑̀̀͜͝
Agree
No
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
If you can read , i mentioned on the very top that - These are my faults ,now again you did the same , you didnt posted medch's screen shots , and also the screen shots of other players telling why medch is a headache to all and how he saves himself everytime.

This clarifies that you just hide your mistakes below your power and rudeness. And the topic is about reporting you as well as informing other players about how unfair a person in power can be , if chosen wrongly.

Its all about how you punished me and tactics but not medch.

Its about how Ragedeclipse Fixed the mess you made , the mistake you made being staff.
Posted May 10, 18 · OP
OvO Vanilla-OPSkaia-God
Charms:
+73
Why should i post medch's screen shot on the report you made, reporting me?
This is clear as sky, you are acting jealous why others have shorter punishment than you.
And keep on rails, this is not the place to arguee about that case, we the staff knows and saw what medch did.

However Raged finished the thing that i didn't had time to do it.
Posted May 10, 18
Agree
List
Undo
itsfine Co-OwnerVanilla-OPSkaia-GodVIP+
Charms:
+886
"kindoff spamming chat"
those screenshots show you calling medch a kid 32 times over the span of 25 minutes. and i have seen you spamming in discord. we don't give warnings for discord live chats, it's a privilege to have access to them. it is in the FAQ channel (which nobody seems to read for some reason) that once your access is removed, you don't get it back.

"He banned a lot of players recently , which implies that he doesnt think about what he is doing"
him banning a lot of players does not mean he doesn't think, it means those people were all acting up enough to warrant bans.

"I will also add that these instant decisions results in lots of players leaving the server forever"
the only people leaving because of bans are the rulebreakers and their buddies. they're usually not a big loss to us.

we don't instantly ban people with no reason. we get evidence before banning someone, so if they make some half-assed report like this, we can add the real evidence if the reporter doesn't.

also, please follow the report format next time you report someone.

Your username:

The offender's username:

Type of offense:

Server/GameType:

Evidence:
Posted May 10, 18
<3
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
Well this should include because the topic of the thread is - Unfair decision by staff member .
And Yes i am jealous , i ma jealous of medch .He really must be special for you. thats why you didnt took any action against him. And btw how did you got the time to ban me and tactics but not for punishing medch. Hmmm I think you are the one being unfair and kind off jealous here.
Posted May 10, 18 · OP
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
And Itsfine did you saw the whole chats , which includes how a lots of players have problem with medch's irritating behaviour.

For the line - Players leaving the server

I meant lots of times players are new and they dont know about various rules. Permanent bans discourages them , And even long duration bans have same effect.

It must be new for you guys that a player has problem with staff , but get used to it. I assure this is gonna happen frequently if this repeats again and again. Players usually dont take it serious but they will soon start to.
Posted May 10, 18 · OP
OvO Vanilla-OPSkaia-God
Charms:
+73
I knew it and i'm not obligated to tell you about the time schedule of my life.
And all the players on the server are equal to me. JFYI Ray, or tactics is my friend, but i didnt spared him :)

This is already offtopic, locking thread.
Agree
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
25 / 348