Server IP: play.skaia.net

Yossef11112 stole my bow and then refused to trade for it back

6 replies
Charms:
So I have a home next to yossef and he was curious about my bow so I let him LOOK at it but he put it away into one of his shulkers saying I gave it to him. After a while I started to bargain saying that I'll give him grists for it. He declined and said he'll give it back if i give him his sword that I took after killing him about a week or so ago. So I gave him his sword at spawn and he refused to give me my bow saying that it wasn't his bow. Now he's saying that he killed me when I have maxed armour on and he only had his fists.
Long story short I want my bow back and i think yossef should at least get a 1 day ban for stealing seeming as this has happened on multiple occasions.
(I also have pictures of the trade and deal we made if an op wants to see them)
Posted May 11, 18 · OP
Chris Vanilla-OPModPremium+
Charms:
+6
What exactly was your bow and may I see the screenshots?
Posted May 11, 18
Charms:
+17
Evidence and screenshot is needed this problem. So, take care Yossef11112 to OvO and Goodluck man.
Posted May 11, 18
Charms:
Yes of course you can I just don't know how to upload them.
But I know my bow had Infinity, mending, power V, flame, and a few other enchantments
Posted May 11, 18 · OP
Charms:
+3
Pancakedough watch the below image to know how to attach screenshots to your posts.
And also if you cant find the screenshots then follow these steps
1. Open minecraft
2. Take another screenshot using F2
3. Click on the file in the chats section.
4. A new window will open with screenshots folder.
Attached Images
Posted May 12, 18
itsfine Co-OwnerVanilla-OPAdminSkaia-God
Charms:
+816
you can upload the screenshots to Imgur, then right click the image, click "Open image in new tab", then put it in between img tags, like this: [img]i.imgur.com/thisisnotareallink.hhh[/img]. or you can just send them to a staff member on Discord if you have it.
Posted May 12, 18 · Last edited May 12, 18 by itsfine
HoussemKeyCo Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+55
I see that yossef stole a lot of items more than 3 times, and this happened to a lot of players, I will ban him for 1 day, And can you send us screenshot of your bow so we can give it back?
Posted May 14, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
39 / 348
NoticeNotices