Report False-Report [Medch]

8 replies
Charms:
+11
Username: SarahEdwardsxD
Offenders name: Medch
Type of offending: False reporting me
Server: Cueballcraft

I don't understand why medch even reported me. He's extremely toxic player and deserves to be punished since he false reported me and provide insufficient evidence. Medch reported me because I said "Kill yourself" to a player FireFistace and everyone knows it that it was a joke. Some people don't understand the term sarcasm.

If FireFistace had any problem with me so he could just complain me or warn/threat me for complaining but he was completely fine since we're best friends and he got me what I meant. He could say the same something to me aswell as I said, we're friends.

You have right to complain me if I'm extremely toxic or if you're not satisfied with me cussing but if he's agreed and he don't have any problem with that then its completely fine. Its because of medch I got false warning in discord I know this doesnt even hurt me at all but the point is he false reported me for something I did not do not. I request to end this topic now and punish medch for false reporting me.

Note: If anyone have any problem with me then feel free to talk to me in discord and tell me what is that all about. Please don't report me I want you to talk to me first then take your actions against me. Maybe, I could apologize and end the argue in easy way? I'm sorry if I ever offended you with my lame jokes. Feel free to ignore my nonsense and I'll try my best to stop my stupidity =D

~L0ve Chu All <3
Attached Images
Posted May 18, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+6
i got muted for 1 week for the same reason i said "kill your self" then i said it was a joke so i wasnt false reporting
Posted May 18, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Charms:
+11
Medch but the other person wasnt agree at all plus everyone knows it how much toxic you really are. You're allowed to swear if your friend is satisfied with you.
Posted May 18, 18 · OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+6
well this what GapsMN said
Attached Images
Posted May 18, 18
Agree
No
List
Undo
‭‭‭‭‭‭GapsMN Co-OwnerVanilla-OPPremiumVIP
Charms:
+1,643
You're misinterpreting the rules a bit here. The screenshot you posted quite explicitly states that swearing is allowed in private messages. For one thing, this rule applies to in-game /msg, not discord. Secondly, the exception is for swearing, not for saying whatever you want freely... and finally, you said "Kill Yourself" in a public chat, which was in no way private so there is zero chance that "the person receiving the message" (everyone) agreed to your toxicity.
Discord Guidelines wrote:
Sharing content glorifying or promoting, in general, self-harm or suicide. This includes any content that encourages others to: cut or injure themselves; embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders; or commit suicide rather than, for example, seeking counseling or treatment. Online communities have the power to lift people up from dark places - be the kind of person who lifts others. If you notice that someone is in need of urgent help, please contact your local authorities.

This section from the discord guidelines is the part I think you should see. The server can't be seen to be allowing people to say or suggest for others to perform self harm in any way. The warning in this case was justified, whether it was a joke or not.
Posted May 18, 18
ReptileGamingMC PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+33
nah, This server serves you to play each other. Meaning. you need any players if you play Minecraft when you alone. Don't ever bother those peoples(players) may bad at you. Don't ever mind them. As this situation reporting a player (idk even toxicity) this may cause the server may lack or out of players and they afraid to all players and they think you'll hurt at you as they don't like the player's behavior. As many rules they write, they don't follow it. It's useless. ~Requesting to lock the thread pls.

~Peace Talks
Posted May 18, 18 · Last edited May 18, 18 by ReptileGam...
Charms:
+142
This is all a big misunderstanding me and Sarah are friends ( yes I know im a boy and shes a girl but that doesnt matter stop thinking weird things ). Anyone with half a brain will know that we are joking but I dont think what medch did was bad because we should encourage more people to report toxic people. Once again im fine with Sarah saying things to me cause we are friends
Posted May 18, 18
babsey Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+24
saying kill yourself in public chat oh hahahaha so funny. NOT what your not understanding is the ops dont care if it was a joke or not stuff like that does not belong in public chat. accept what ever punishment u get and move on. i do agree with medch on 2 different punishments for doing the same thing isn't right
Posted May 18, 18 · Last edited May 18, 18 by babsey
itsfine Co-OwnerVanilla-OPSkaia-GodVIP+
Charms:
+886
yeah, i'll totally understand it's a joke when you say nothing but "kill yourself please" in public chat. suicide shouldn't be joked about nor should it be encouraged. your mute was removed for some reason so i don't even know why you're making a forum thread. reporting toxic behavior is not a bad thing. thread locked.
Posted May 18, 18
<3
Agree
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
26 / 348
NoticeNotices