Server IP: play.skaia.net
Page
of 3

SarahEdwardsXd stole my 2 cow spawners and 3 spider spawners

21 replies
Charms:
I wanted to use someone's enchantment table and Sarah messages me and she told to come to her home. When I went there she starts killing me for no reason and I had 5 spawners and 1 diamond sword with smite 1 in my inventory. I pleaded for my inventory and she says she burned everything and has my spawners and tells now they are mine. I just want my spawners back I did a lot to get them . SarahEdwardsXD has to get reported.
Posted Fri at 08:22 · OP · Last edited Fri at 8:24 by Razor
Charms:
+3
It is wrong if sarahedwardsxd started killing as soon as u spawned at her /home becoz this is a matter of spawn killing.
But if she invited u and killed u after u have securely spawned and and have observed your surroundings then its not spawn killing and hence it gets totally legal. When she killed u , the drops from your death will be considered as her pvp rewards and its her wish to decide what to do with them.

So you have to clarify that whether this was spawn kill or not.

And also U didn't mentioned anything about she agreeing to not kill u or let u use her enchanting table without hurting u.

So unless u have any prove about she agreeing to not kill u , u can not report her.
Posted Fri at 08:46 · Last edited Fri at 8:47 by Funkyjunky
Informativ...
List
Undo
Charms:
When I spawned at her home she starts killing me

She told that the spawners are now hers and she just won't give it back

posts merged by itsfine. don't multipost.
Posted Fri at 08:49 · OP · Last edited Fri at 15:06 by itsfine
Charms:
+3
Hmm , then this a matter of spawn killing. U should ask a op to investigate the full matter and and make the right decision. And also remember that if u are found lying then u will be punished instead of sarah.

And iF you are found to be right then a op can definitely help u get ur items back and also punish sarah if needed.
Posted Fri at 08:51 · Last edited Fri at 8:53 by Funkyjunky
Charms:
I actually want my stuff back it's ok if she does not get reported. I waited a long time for the spawners pls I just want them back

If it will be found that I'm lying ban me for a week

I'm not lying cos I really wanted the spawners and I got then but she stole it

posts merged by itsfine. don't multipost.
Posted Fri at 08:51 · OP · Last edited Fri at 15:06 by itsfine
Charms:
+3
That will be decided after a op investigates the matter and if u are right then u will get all ur stuff back. ANd if u are found lying then u will be punished so just wait until a op comes and investigates the matter.

If you want quick response then u can contact the op's in the game or on discord.
Posted Fri at 08:57 · Last edited Fri at 8:58 by Funkyjunky
Charms:
+17
as i played with pvp since 1 year until currently up-to, ppls may not return your items bro if you got slain by that player. meaning, you had nothing to do unless you cry from it .b'coz you killed them and your items may not be able to return ANYMORE. so, Peace! :)

~Peace Talks
Posted Fri at 09:27
Page
of 3
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
39 / 348
NoticeNotices