Server IP: play.skaia.us

Are ops able to just ignore re-appeals.

2 replies
Charms:
+103
So... OvO ( a very salty op ) is just ignoring my appeals and being so toxic to me.
My basic question is, can they just ignore you?
Here is a screenshot with evidence.
Attached Images
Posted May 20, 18 · OP
No
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,547
Tickets are never ignored. But we don't unban everyone who makes an appeal, especially in cases of repeated or severe rule breaking.

Please post in the correct section.
Moved to Help.
Posted May 20, 18
Agree
List
Undo
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,675
Going to bypass the locked thread to state something I believe is important:

Link to relevant thread I made last year: A Guide For Taking Care of Your CueballCraft Op

Cueball has these things called Operators. We can fly, we can dance, and we can make your life hell if we choose to. But most of the time, we're here to watch over you. Think of us as your fairy godmothers.

Now, there are occasions where the people we watch over get rowdy or violent. That's our job - to go in and make everyone happy again. Our job is to spread happiness and pixie dust (one of these is not within our control)

Sometimes, the people we watch over (Called players) start getting mad at us, the fairies! This is where we get sad :(

We WANT to make everyone happy
We WANT you to be happy
Because that makes US happy

We yearn for everyone to cooperate and have a good time. And behind these seemingly robot fairies, are humans. We, like you, are humans, and humans are not perfect. Conflicts arise, and settle down. Some burn longer than others, and some burn out very quickly. This pattern of hatred, conflict, and negativity, will occur over the years, with different staff, and a different playerbase. This is guaranteed.

If you require assistance in real life, do you yell at them and demand their assistance, and threaten them with harm if they do not respond?

There is no difference in how one acts in real life, and how one should act online. You will get a better response and a better interaction if you treat the other person well, and vice versa.

I see too many players saying that Operators are SUPPOSE to do this, SUPPOSE to do that.

The truth is that we do not HAVE to do anything we DON'T want to.

It's called free will, and it's something everyone is entitled to. This trait exists, regardless of if you are in a virtual world, or not.

If we help you, it is because we CHOOSE to.
If we talk to you, it is because we WANT to.
If we ignore you, it is because we are probably busy and didn't see your message.

Yes, operators have a responsibility to provide assistance. But that doesn't mean the players are entitled to this assistance. We will be more eager to help those that respect us, our time, and our feelings, compared to those that are arrogant, selfish, demanding, and rude. You wouldn't respond to someone who's spitting in your face - there is no reason we would do anything different.

So to answer your question, are we allowed to ignore appeals?
My question is, what would make us do so?

- りっか

Posted May 21, 18 · Last edited May 21, 18 by StarDan90
Agree
Creative
List
Undo
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
16 / 300
NoticeNotices