Page
of 2

General New Factions Ideas

16 replies
iCodeHit ModVIP
Charms:
+66
Hello ya'll!

So as you may of heard, Factions will be upgrading to 1.12 (I believe it is at least). As a Moderator on Factions I see how dead it is and what needs improvement.

But instead of using boring old used plugins that other servers and similar stuff to what we have now: How about us players submit what we want to be added to it!

The new Factions Server will no longer have SkyBlock, as it will have its own dedicated server (Thanks Zenya4!).
Since factions is getting upgraded, a lot of the current features will be removed and replace with something more "fresh" but since we're upgrading, we might be limited to what we can add.

So I would like everyone to submit their own ideas of what we should add to the upcoming server!
It can even be builds that you would like to be added, if you want.
You can message me on Discord (Soon to be added here), you can email me at 198427@koreamail.com or you can send me a message on here (Enjin)!
Make sure to send me the coords and proper places to look at the builds, I will then make a Schematic with Wurst and put them into a file and send them to the owners to discuss if they should be added.

Factions 1.12 should be about the people, let us decide what should go on there.

Will you help make this server come back alive?
Posted Jun 6, 18 · OP
Charms:
+12
Raid event where Staff makes a op base and players raid it and everything is allowed including glitches and NO PVP tho
Posted Jun 7, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Tigerdoom VIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+117
Rename the currency to something else.
Posted Jun 7, 18
No
List
Undo
Charms:
+12
cactus that yellow carpet on warp pvp at least reduce the ban duration to 1 hour (sorry for false language)
Attached Images
Posted Jun 7, 18
Useful
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,354
wrote:
Raid event where Staff makes a op base and players raid it and everything is allowed including glitches and NO PVP tho
It is a really great idea and some one should do that!
wrote:
Rename the currency to something else.
You should read Homestuck to understand all our references. Also 'boon' spelled backwards is noob.
wrote:
cactus that yellow carpet on warp pvp at least reduce the ban duration to 1 hour (sorry for false language)
It warns you. After 4 warnings is the temp-ban. This seems fair enough to me, unless more people disagree.
Posted Jun 8, 18 · Last edited Jun 8, 18 by Nelly&infi...
lempo123456 Co-OwnerVIP
Charms:
+6
I'd really like if the server stayed 1.8 through 1.12 cause if it's 1.12 i won't be able to play anymore, My computer is well capable of running bigger games than minecraft but for some reason 1.12 just won't get higher FPS than 2 which is unplayable..
image_zpstqecrgai.png
Posted Jun 8, 18
izzydalord Premium+
Charms:
+4
I think that the server should delete ops they said that in the future they would but they still haven't.If you don't remove ops at least make an arena where people can only pvp with only regular items (No ops allowed)
Posted Jun 8, 18
Agree
No
List
Undo
iCodeHit ModVIP
Charms:
+66
I'd really like if the server stayed 1.8 through 1.12 cause if it's 1.12 i won't be able to play anymore, My computer is well capable of running bigger games than minecraft but for some reason 1.12 just won't get higher FPS than 2 which is unplayable..
I think that switching to 1.12 is highly what's going to happen.
There are many plugins that Factions has that are outdated, and if we upgrade to 1.12 more blocks will be available, and more plugins!
As for your issue, would you be able to get a new computer?\
wrote:
I think that the server should delete ops they said that in the future they would but they still haven't.If you don't remove ops at least make an arena where people can only pvp with only regular items (No ops allowed)
I can try to make a Regular PvP Arena were no OPs are allowed! I'd have to talk to Nelly to give me access to command blocks and worldguard stuff to make it so it'll be able to do that! (I'm currently Admin so i'm not allowed to use command blocks) But we'll see!
wrote:
FUCK that yellow carpet on warp pvp at least reduce the ban duration to 1 hour (sorry for false language)
You get four warnings, if that isn't a sign to stop then I don't know what to tell you!
wrote:
That sounds like an amazing idea, i'll try to see what we can do about that!
The only problem is, staff will have to make the bases legally. Unless we can make the structure in creative, and have the items survival.
Posted Jun 8, 18 · OP
Synd Co-Owner
Charms:
+256
I like the sound of a raid event i wouldn't mind setting one up once and awhile!
banner_red.png
Posted Jun 8, 18
Creative
List
Undo
lempo123456 Co-OwnerVIP
Charms:
+6
Ain't my computer Lol its just 1.12 i'm not the only one fighting 1.12 anymore But anyways if they do decide to upgrade to 1.12 then i'll work around the 2fps then :/
image_zpstqecrgai.png
Posted Jun 8, 18
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
21 / 348
NoticeNotices