Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2

General New Factions Ideas

16 replies
Charms:
+12
Ok i got 1 more idea that Since its Op faction you should be able to buy bedrock and bedrock should be x3 stronger than Obsidian(which means it can be destroyed using tnt but its x3 stonger) there is pluggin for that perhaps its this one (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bedrockbreaker.7836/) and Since the emeralds are pretty useless i prefer the emerald tools plugin
Attached Images
Posted Jun 11, 18
JackYTZ Co-Owner
Charms:
+267
I like that idea! it makes ores more useful i guess!
banner_red.png
Posted Jun 11, 18
izzydalord Premium+
Charms:
+4
that really doesn't make since and wouldn't that count as a mod? because this server only has things you can craft in your own survival mode and then its also gonna be causing to many people getting op items because to buy those items you need you pretty just need max 3000 which is very easy to get
Posted Jun 11, 18
Charms:
+12
Well the op stuff will be gone please give me your ideas aswell denying isnt the solution Please comment your suggestions
Posted Jun 11, 18
Charms:
+12
One more thing we need more crates than vote crate and a rank upgrade would be amazing if it was in one of the crates
Few more Suggestions

• Add /f bank, this will be like a shared enderchest for the faction, that all mods in your faction can access

• Add /f warp. This will create a warp for your faction to go to but it has to be in your factions claim. Examples: /f warp Blazes. /f setwarp Blazes
Posted Jun 11, 18 · Last edited Jun 11, 18 by Holmes
Agree
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
+101
wrote:
Ok i got 1 more idea that Since its Op faction you should be able to buy bedrock and bedrock should be x3 stronger than Obsidian(which means it can be destroyed using tnt but its x3 stonger) there is pluggin for that perhaps its this one (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bedrockbreaker.7836/) and Since the emeralds are pretty useless i prefer the emerald tools plugin
I think people should be able to buy bedrock, but have a special item that can break it? It could be harder to raid bases and have more imagination!
wrote:
One more thing we need more crates than vote crate and a rank upgrade would be amazing if it was in one of the crates
Few more Suggestions

• Add /f bank, this will be like a shared enderchest for the faction, that all mods in your faction can access

• Add /f warp. This will create a warp for your faction to go to but it has to be in your factions claim. Examples: /f warp Blazes. /f setwarp Blazes
I absolutely love that idea! As for the rank upgrades, that might be a little to op. Skaia depends on donations, so if there is a rank upgrade.. then they get it for free.

A idea for factions I had:
Have block roles, you start off with dirt. The more you mine dirt, the higher the xp you get. Then you move onto the next block, which could be cobblestone (not stone).
This could be an amazing feature as the more people rank up with the blocks, they get access to certain shops that they can actually buy those items from.
Posted Jun 14, 18 · OP
Useful
List
Undo
Charms:
+12
Well they have to buy keys to get the rank upgrade and there could be some exclusive ranks in crates so anyways they have to buy keys and get Lucy with it for rank upgrade.
Posted Jun 16, 18 · Last edited Jun 16, 18 by Holmes
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
23 / 370
NoticeNotices