8 replies
Top Voter
Charms:
+6
medch
FireFistasce
being toxic
cueballcraft
he keept doing that even when i /ignored him in game he started doing that throught discord
(i took last screenshot from terminal since he has deleted some messages...)
Attached Images
Posted Jun 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 8, 18 by medch
Funny
Sad Pepe
Informativ...
List
Undo
Charms:
+142
what I hate about a lot of people is that they complain about other people BUT they forget about what they themselves did or said. So let me explain what YOU did. Basically you show signs of 150% immaturity and when I said if u die I will call you medch kid. let me tell you and the audience out their what u said before that, you said that if i die you will call me newbie. So if you die i cant call you newbie? You are basically a really selfish person. A lot of people think they can do things or say things to other people but the other person cant say the same thing to them? This is the problem with your thinking.
Last Note GROW UP
Posted Jun 8, 18
Agree
<3
Funny
Informativ...
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+6
You're complaining about "newbie" word ? Yea i said i will call you "newbie" everyone are saying that including OPs also I hadn't say anything wrong and im requesting to an owner to check logs
Posted Jun 8, 18 · OP
izzydalord Premium+
Charms:
+4
tbh in my opinion i don't find that being toxic, but if medch doesn't like then he should ignore unless if it's getting REALLY serious and like almost half of the people on are calling him that.
Posted Jun 8, 18
Top Voter
Charms:
+6
Zeldien, he were saying that throught discord so the punishement is muting him in the discord channel not in game warning thats my opinion
as for Izzydagreat, thats all happened beacause of tactics <which is perm banned rn> i /ignored tactics so he got mad and start calling me names, so his friends started doing the same, also FireFistasce said that cause i lost a 5 vs 1 fight <which is impossible to win> and hes keep saying that i have too many excuses
Posted Jun 8, 18 · OP
Zeldien Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+18
I cannot lock this thread, so discord staff could look at it. Since I only administrate the cueballcraft section, my action is what I said. Thank you for your reply.

Requesting this thread to be locked.
Posted Jun 8, 18
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+994
Actually, after FireFistasce offered to 1v1 medch, medch said that if Fire brought his friends to help kill medch, medch would call him a newbie. After which Fire said that if medch died, Fire would call him medch kid. The fight hadn’t even taken place yet and Fire repeatedly kept calling medch “medch kid”

Not only was he spamming the chat, but he was also nagging/causing a toxic argument in Cueballcraft chat.

Calling someone a kid isn’t toxicity unless they do it in a way above ^

Fire was been issued a warning for this.
Posted Jun 8, 18
Useful
Sad Pepe
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Jack Owner
Charms:
+5,079
lol dumb kids crying "toxic" dont even know what we mean. just stop this is painful to read.
Posted Jun 8, 18
Funny
Agree
Optimistic
<3
List
Undo
ZedPool Co-OwnerDevVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,706
Im sorry, are you TRIGGERED
Attached Images