Server IP: play.skaia.net

Suggestion: allow players to break bedrock on top of the nether

1 reply
Charms:
+2
Earlier today I broke a block of bedrock on top of the nether using the Redstone method and just incase I asked an OP if doing so is allowed. The OP said that it isn't allowed to break bedrock and patched it up for me.
Now I understand that this rule must have been made to discourage people from breaking bedrock inthe overworld and on the bottom of the nether, and in turn making void traps or any other such thing.
However, I do not understand that even though we are allowed to build above the nether, we are not allowed to break bedrock there. I mean a person can only do such a thing for convenience of travel and there is no harm in that, right?
So what I'm suggesting is that players should be allowed to break bedrock but ONLY above the nether.
Obviously the decision lies with the owner and I respect what ever decision they make.

P.S. thank you for reading this, and sorry for my bad Grammer. Have a good day :)
Posted Jun 9, 18 · OP
Useful
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,354
Actually one is allowed to break Bedrock using that method, and build on top of the Nether.
You're not allowed to have Bedrock item in your inventory, and not allowed to break it in the Creative server (maybe that is why this was confused)
Posted Jun 9, 18
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
20 / 348
NoticeNotices