Server IP: play.skaia.net
Page
of 2

Versace Abusing Powers + Ranting (Kids Dont Read)

11 replies
Zeldien Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+18
Hello, I'd like you all to see what VERSACE is doing.
I already informed d0ct0rkat via discord, but lets bring this to forums.

My name: Zelds
Offenders name: VERSACE
Offense: Abusing OP RANK + Toxicity (well, trying to make arguments to get me banned :d)
Explanation:

So, this is how it all started, i was playing once on my zelds account, and nightwalker was asking about my items while we were pvping (friendly for what i know), so, versace logged on, i told him not to tell nightwalker what loot i had, so he started accusing me of duping armors and so on. This made him too excited to try and demote an operator, who pretty much has a clearer history, for what I know, I was confirmed by D0ct0tKat that I've done nothing wrong, and VERSACE was also muted for a period of time, after extreme insulting and disrespect, here is the evidence

pic 1) Me telling him not to insult in staff chat since i don't accept insults
pic 2) Him telling me I am a mong, which means " Lacking in physical and cerebal ability. General retardation.", which is pretty offensive (to call someone retarded).

Then, he also teleports to my alt while at my home (that only has a chest with survival prot 3 and 4 items from SURVIVAL), pic 3 is proof of him killing me, he started hitting me with a pickaxe till i reached 3 hearts, spamming, and using strength II, later on, I was forced to fight back, we kept fighting, but I died, and he had 20 health after a good fight? Some chance he used /effect. So what I want is for staff to check that he abused, and punish him for it.

Please choose the box to see if versace has been rude to you, i was wondering if its only me who he's rude to :dPlease choose the box to see if versace has been rude to you, i was wondering if its only me who he's rude to :d

Thank you,
and I do not have any means of being toxic in this thread.
NO
3 votes
21.4%
YES
11 votes
78.6%
Number of voters: 14
Attached Images
Posted Jun 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 10, 18 by Zeldien
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+994
VERSACE was already punished for what he said in staff chat by D0ct0rKat, so that part of the report was completely unnecessary and was just you trying to show everyone that he insulted you which is very unprofessional.
banner_orange.png
Posted Jun 10, 18
Informativ...
No
List
Undo
Zeldien Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+18
I just didn't want to lose any part of the offenses that he's done, I wanted to bring this case to forums so it would be there, you're technically saying you cant put past crimes in someone's history, yes, I can, since he has been uploading screenies of my stuff in discord public chat :d

New thing:

VERSACE has tried to open a new argument, when we were solving a ban case.

Bump, I would like owners to take a look at this.

Edit: Today, I encountered a new issue, will post soon :d

posts merged by itsfine xddddd
Attached Images
Posted Jun 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 14, 18 by itsfine
iCodeHit ModVIP
Charms:
+66
Please don't necropost. You can also edit your original post.
Posted Jun 14, 18
No
List
Undo
itsfine Co-OwnerVanilla-OPSkaia-GodVIP+
Charms:
+886
necroposting is reviving threads that were last updated 1 month ago or older. however, i've merged those 2 posts, because multiposting isn't allowed.
Posted Jun 14, 18
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+1,971
Zeldien was correct in including that information. However, I suppose he could've mentioned that VERSACE was already punished for those offenses. Also, censoring parts of kid-unfriendly words would've been preferable.
Hail Hydra
Posted Jun 14, 18
Zeldien Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+18
It said it right there in the first paragraph, I'm sorry if it wasn't understandable, I wrote that he was muted.
Posted Jun 16, 18 · OP
Charms:
+46
I've always hated VERSACE
Posted Jun 20, 18
Optimistic
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us