Server IP: play.skaia.net

Corruption in ops

9 replies
Charms:
+4
last week my lietie(young brother) was killed whilst trying to fly with elytra which didn't work then asked for a roll back and an op named RagedEclipse said no and he knew he was wrong so he sent Firepig102 to kill him so that the roll back wouldn't work
Posted Jun 11, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,557
Attached Images
Posted Jun 11, 18
Agree
Funny
Optimistic
Glad Pepe
Informativ...
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+44
U should better learn to use elytra , rather than accusing ops for not rolling back ur inventory when the coz of ur death was ur own mistake. Dude grow up , learn to see things with a correct perspective.
Posted Jun 11, 18
itsfine Co-OwnerVanilla-OPAdminSkaia-God
Charms:
+850
proof? screenshots? anything at all to show that this is true? you can't just accuse OPs of abusing without any proof at all. we don't roll back inventories for people unless they die by server glitches or hometraps, and I believe you've been told this in the past. if what you're accusing them of is true (which I seriously doubt), please provide proof. it would also be helpful to give the username of your brother, that would help in solving this.
Posted Jun 11, 18
Funny
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMember
Top Voter
Charms:
+863
aw man, he caughted us
Posted Jun 11, 18
Funny
Agree
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
yeah i agree, ops just want to feel like theyre in charge and could help whoever are their friends.
fragile egos.
Posted Jun 11, 18
No
List
Undo
itsfine Co-OwnerVanilla-OPAdminSkaia-God
Charms:
+850
wrote:
yeah i agree, ops just want to feel like theyre in charge and could help whoever are their friends.
fragile egos.

we are in charge. we just help patient people before people who disrespect us.
Posted Jun 11, 18
Agree
List
Undo
babsey Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+12
wrote:
fragile egos.
when are u gunna listen erak we cant return your gear becasue someone killed you its a pvp server . you been banned for constant disrespect because u wont accept it. u really think acting like this will make us change our mind?
Posted Jun 12, 18 · Last edited Jun 12, 18 by babsey
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+7
Wow, you guys have such low opinions of the Ops and talk such crap about them, but when you need help you expect them to help you? They cant roll back your inventory just because you killed yourself...they have rules they have to follow too and they dont break them for their friends as much as you want to believe they do. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves because you dont get your way and if you feel that you are being wronged then atleast provide proof before you make an accusation.
Posted Jun 15, 18
Agree
<3
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+1,961
Online on Site
wrote:
Wow, you guys have such low opinions of the Ops and talk such crap about them, but when you need help you expect them to help you? They cant roll back your inventory just because you killed yourself...they have rules they have to follow too and they dont break them for their friends as much as you want to believe they do. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves because you dont get your way and if you feel that you are being wronged then atleast provide proof before you make an accusation.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'd be willing to put down money BETTING that what you said isn't true, Mk_Gaming. You have been warned for abusing the report feature and erak has been warned for defaming staff on forums.

Enough of this BS. Thread locked. If I catch either of you doing this again, I'm banning you from the website.
Posted Jun 16, 18 · Last edited Jun 16, 18 by ParadoxFox...
Agree
List
Undo
Online users (2)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
37 / 348
NoticeNotices