Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2

Corruption in ops

12 replies
Charms:
+2
wrote:
Wow, you guys have such low opinions of the Ops and talk such crap about them, but when you need help you expect them to help you? They cant roll back your inventory just because you killed yourself...they have rules they have to follow too and they dont break them for their friends as much as you want to believe they do. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves because you dont get your way and if you feel that you are being wronged then atleast provide proof before you make an accusation.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'd be willing to put down money BETTING that what you said isn't true, Mk_Gaming. You have been warned for abusing the report feature and erak has been warned for defaming staff on forums.

Enough of this BS. Thread locked. If I catch either of you doing this again, I'm banning you from the website.
wrote:
yeah i agree, ops just want to feel like theyre in charge and could help whoever are their friends.
fragile egos.
Hell yea
wrote:
Wow, you guys have such low opinions of the Ops and talk such crap about them, but when you need help you expect them to help you? They cant roll back your inventory just because you killed yourself...they have rules they have to follow too and they dont break them for their friends as much as you want to believe they do. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves because you dont get your way and if you feel that you are being wronged then atleast provide proof before you make an accusation.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'd be willing to put down money BETTING that what you said isn't true, Mk_Gaming. You have been warned for abusing the report feature and erak has been warned for defaming staff on forums.

Enough of this BS. Thread locked. If I catch either of you doing this again, I'm banning you from the website.

Go ahead this SERVER & WEBSITE are both complete bullshit you people should be ashamed of yourselves you all fat ass grown ups and cant even cactus deal with small issues like this no wonder you will never be better than Hypixel,Performium AND everyone don't stick around to the end coz at the end of the day you will all be victimized of corruption. All the people who buy OP on this server ARE cactus RETARDED, THE SERVER OWNERS JACKASS, NELLY THE BITCH decide to sell op just to buy SAD PEOPLE CONDOMS THEY SHOULD ALL GO cactus THEMSELVES AT the end of the day its really not my loss coz there r 100000 more servers which r a lot better than "the best cracked server " You idiots r ranked lower than a server I made last night Guess what JACKASS NOIR
if you do not reduce the donor ops' perms trust me your going to have a problem PEACE MOTHERcactusERS
Posted Jul 29, 18 · OP
No
Funny
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Grieven PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+530
Do you smell it? It is the flavor of salt!

Please someone close this thread.

Meanwhile MK_Gaming, as a corrupted donor OP, I'll have the great honor and privilege to ban you from cueballcraft for server disrespect, staff disrespect, owner disrespect and toxicity.
Posted Jul 29, 18
Funny
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
itsfine Co-OwnerVanilla-OPSkaia-GodVIP+
Charms:
+896
and as a corrupt co-owner, I'll get rid of him from Factions, HungerGames, and Creative as well.
wrote:
your going to have a problem
you're*
Posted Jul 29, 18
Funny
<3
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us