Server IP: play.skaia.net
Page
of 2

Why are Iron golem spawners illegal

17 replies
Charms:
+46
Well I don't want a forum ban so I'm gonna make it snappy:
Now as you guys all know, the iron golden spawned is illegal right now.
But..... Its pretty much useless. People can spawn Golems via iron farms.
To me its basically the golem spawner, only that it is bigger and slower.
Hey, the speed can be added by using several iron farms
I've seen someone modify an iron farm such that the spawned Golems will fall onto the ground. Free Golems anyone?
Yeah I don't think it will hurt to make iron golem spawner legal
Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 12, 18 by mendedivy9...
Kinomega Vanilla-OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+60
Because vanilla iron farms are more controlled in a way. If golem spawners would be legal everyone would be getting about a whole double chest worth of iron in less than an hour (depends on how big it is ofc) which would give them lots of grists and affecting the economy of the server and almost making grists useless. Gold farms you say? well I must admit that i got rich on cueball using a pigman farm BUT pigmen drops GOLDEN NUGGETS (occasionally ingots but commonly nuggets) which would take 9 pigmen to craft a GOLD INGOT unlike a golem which would drop 3-5 IRON INGOTS per golem. In conclusion the slower the time to get ingots to exchange for grists the better for the economy and the higher the value of grists :d
Posted Jun 12, 18
RainbowFairy1 Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+176
i got rich over redstone farms.. back when you could trade redstone for grists.. :)
Posted Jun 12, 18
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+994
Iron golems are legal on a different server that i play on and you get super rich super fast compared to any other spawner. So thats why we dont have iron golemspawners. you should earn that much money, not just sit at a farm that does all the work :p
banner_orange.png
Posted Jun 12, 18
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
Well if thats the problem then u can reduce the price of iron at spawn villagers. Iron is one hell of a beautiful block which i always think of using at my builds but no way i am buying all that from spawn.
So i would like the authorities to think a better way to make it a good deal and allow the iron golems to be able to spawn on the server by the spawners.
Posted Jun 12, 18
Kinomega Vanilla-OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+60
And so are diamond blocks, they look nice and would fit on my builds, does it mean we should decrease diamond's price at spawn too? No, the prices at spawn is good as it is and will most likely won't change.
Posted Jun 12, 18
Agree
No
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
Well diamonds cant be obtained using spawners coz there is no mob which drops diamonds. So diamonds is a totally different case from iron, which can be easily obtained from grinding iron golems.
Posted Jun 13, 18
izzydalord Premium+
Charms:
+4
Well what funky means is that they should reduce the price of iron into ignots because i mean i like the look of iron blocks to but its just to much grist. And i mean can't ypu people just delete the trade from iron to grist?It would also be a great and nice idea to make a vote either here or on skaia's discord server to see the interest of all ppl cause i mean we are the ones who play right??

-Happy funky?
Posted Jun 13, 18 · Last edited Jun 13, 18 by izzydalord
<3
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
Thats totally what i mean izzydagroot.
Note- Dont misspell my name again. <And it would be very noble of u if u just edit and correct my name in your post.>
Posted Jun 13, 18
iCodeHit ModVIP
Charms:
+66
Iron Golems break the economy, because Iron is worth a lot of grists, plus armor and tools.

Be lucky gold is even allowed, because even redstone got removed at the shop.
Posted Jun 14, 18
No
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
20 / 348