Page
of 3

An Anarchy Server ?

23 replies
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMember
Top Voter
Charms:
+863
This was joked at a couple weeks ago on our Discord Server, but I feel like it could actually be a good idea.
-={ ANARCHY }=-

General Overview:
The Anarchy server would coexist as a side server alongside Cueballcraft, Factions, Creative, etc. It will have its own rules, staff, etc.
Anarchy would be a server where there are no rules. There are no claims, full 24/7 PvP, nothing safe about it.

Specifications:
• Rules would be set to a minimal. Basically the only rules would be nothing that directly harms the server and nothing symbolic of real life events / things that have caused actual people to lose their life. Other than those, NO RULES! Swearing, home trapping, spawn killing, griefing, raiding, hacking (except server malicious hacks), disrespecting, duping, anything and everything ~ Allowed.
• The only staff needed would be Co-Owners and Owners to deal with that rule shtuff. That means less people who can tell you what to do.
• Nothing will be protected from grief except spawn and some hubs. This is because first impressions are everything.

ADVANTAGES
• It will create more diversity that we supply
• Cueballcraft can then be turned into a peaceful server with No PvP (which I think most cueballers will love) or everyone has the /pvp command
• Instead of people we ban having to leave our servers forever, they can play on Anarchy instead! This means that the 5,420 bans of people on Cueballcraft alone could instead be playing on Anarchy! Which sounds like a lot if you ask me. ~ We don’t lose players, we just redirect them to their favorite environment

Plugins
• With no anticheat, there will be substantially less lag than on Cueballcraft.
• SilkSpawners can be in place with more mobs available than on Cueballcraft (except for EndDragon and WitherBoss ofc) You can farm creepers, Iron Golems, snow golems, all of it!
MCMMO could be enabled as well, bcuz its great .. :)
• No invrestore - if you die, you die. its life, get over it
• TPA could be enabled
• NO OP ITEMS BCUZ THOSE JUST RUIN EVERYTHING
• however custom enchantment plugins could be cool

Generally, with a no rules server, we could add whatever plugins without many restrictions. If you want it, we could probably get it

VOTE WITH APPROVE IF YOU THINK THIS IS A COOL IDEA AND SHOULD BE CREATED. ALSO IF YOU HAVE MORE SUGGESTIONS OR ANY DISADVANTAGES YOU SEE, COMMENT BELOW!

EDIT: BE SURE TO READ THE COMMENTS AS I HAVE POSTED UPDATES THERE
banner_orange.png
Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 13, 18 by RagedEclip...
Approve
Don't...
List
Undo
Kinomega Vanilla-OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+61
I agree with everything, except spawn protection. LET'S DESTROY EVERYTHING! bwahahahahhahahahaha
Posted Jun 12, 18 · Last edited Jun 12, 18 by Kinomega
Don't...
List
Undo
Uptorn VIPMember
Charms:
+103
Maybe a 100 x 100 block wide protection for new players, I can duplicate shulkers and use hacked clients?
Posted Jun 12, 18
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMember
Top Voter
Charms:
+863
wrote:
Maybe a 100 x 100 block wide protection for new players, I can duplicate shulkers and use hacked clients?

We wouldnt want to give new players a crude awakening to what the server really is :p

Yep! Duping and hacking is allowed!
banner_orange.png
Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP
Approve
List
Undo
Kinomega Vanilla-OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+61
But but.... Anarchy! Hahahaha
Posted Jun 12, 18
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,557
Iffy about the Hacking and Duping being allowed...

I could code myself a instant kill aura that hits anyone within 1000 blocks and that would be the end...

If everyone was forced to live in a 300 block radius city, with no rules and stuff, that might be a better approach, since we're promoting the whole "Purge" scenario - even in chaos, there is an order to it

I will say though, the concept of the Anarchy server being where the rule-breakers of Cueball + Factions go, and where the big boys play, is a damn interesting concept...
Posted Jun 12, 18 · Last edited Jun 12, 18 by りっか
Approve
List
Undo
Kinomega Vanilla-OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+61
But that's the point of an anarchy server, no rules and building through all the chaos, if you can cheat with kill aura so can they and some might even have cheats to prevent death its awesome bwahahahahaha anyway all these are just concepts until approved by owners huehuehue
Posted Jun 13, 18
Ali VIP
Charms:
+15
Online on Site
I agree!
Posted Jun 13, 18
Approve
List
Undo
Charms:
+112
I have a suggestion. Maybe we shouldnt remove the pvp from cueball otherwise cueball gonna die and all the old players gonna leave. me personally I only play cause i like the pvp and non chaos on the server
Posted Jun 13, 18
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+1,961
Online on Site
Honestly, this would be a lot of fun. I'd really like the developers to make this.
Hail Hydra
Posted Jun 13, 18
Approve
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Online users (2)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
38 / 348
NoticeNotices