Page
of 3

An Anarchy Server ?

23 replies
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
Note - By noobs i mean people who dont know a lot about using mods and are new. how do u think are they even supposed to know how to dupe items ?
And the shop is not going to give away free stuff so dont worry. People will need to accumulate ingame money to buy stuff from there. One thing that can be done is that ingame money can be made virtual like boon dollars and not physical like grists.
Posted Jun 14, 18
Charms:
+142
no this is anarchy no shops or anything PURE SURVIVAL with custom enchants

EDIT: maybe make the server 1.8?
Posted Jun 14, 18 · Last edited Jun 14, 18 by FireFistas...
Charms:
+103
Honestly i have been part of the anarchy server commuity since 2015 and it would be nice to see it coming on CueballCraft/SkaiaCraft. I know a lot about hacks and stuff like that although I dont know how to get access to server consoles and stuff ( if i knew how to do that i would have unbanned myself in CueballCraft ).I think spawn should NOT be protected ( people would just backdoor anyways ). Also there is no such thing as killaura that can go thousands of blocks out. If someone where to code it they need to have those thousands of blocks loaded into THEIR game. Its no like you can swing a sword and having it kill everyone.
Posted Jun 14, 18
Approve
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
Btw guys why just stop at custom enchantments, When u can get custom weapons. So my idea is just add some custom and powerful weapons that have different powers each to make the game even more interesting.
Posted Jun 15, 18
Don't...
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
39 / 348
NoticeNotices