Server IP: play.skaia.net

Apologize [Sorry For Being Inappropriate]

4 replies
Charms:
+10
So, I finally decided to make a thread on forums I was quite nervous before to make one but now I'm apologizing whatever I had in past 1-2 months when I was vanilla OP before. The drama I started about ovo was all my fault. I was literally gone crazy in staff channel all the time and keep blaming him. I realize that it was just a joke. Starting drama in staff channel and being involved in almost every dramatic situations and argues I've done in past shows my immature and childish behavior.

Mistakes happens and I do realize it so ovo if you're reading this then I'm literally sorry about all the stuff I did to you. I totally deserve to get demoted and banned as well. If that's possible for you to stop ignoring me now then it'll be great otherwise I wont bother you anymore and I totally understand I deserved to get ignored.

Besides ovo, I apologise to ninevolt as well. I never hated you personally but you made me uncomfortable but eh... Its my mistake though. If its possible then forgive me :3

Now, besides these guys if I ever did anything wrong to you then you have right to be angry but at least forgive me lol.
~Sugar
Posted Jun 14, 18 · OP
<3
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
iCodeHit AdminVIP
iCodeHit @ creative.skaia.us
Charms:
+57
You were my first friend when I came back to skaia and bought op. You always helped me and I owe that to you.
If you ever need anything, I'm here for you!

-Ninevolt
Posted Jun 14, 18
Optimistic
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+1,961
Online on Site
Lol yeah Ninevolt has a history of making women feel uncomfortable.
Hail Hydra
Posted Jun 14, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+44
Sarah/sugar <whatever u prefer> , here u go with ur first step to becoming that old good sarahedwardsxd. Keep it up.
Hope u get that lost fame again ASAP.
Posted Jun 15, 18
Charms:
+10
Haha thanks <3
Posted Jun 15, 18 · OP
Online users (2)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
36 / 348
NoticeNotices