Server IP: play.skaia.net
Page
of 2

Evaders

13 replies
Charms:
+23
This isn't really a report, but a suggestions thread.

Well, during the past month or so, there has been a few people who have evaded on hundreds of accounts, changing their IP almost every single time and making more accounts. Should there/is there any other way to get rid of them other than banning their alts every time they go on and get caught?

Like the first 30 pages of the Cueball ban records is flooded with evader accounts (when will they stop?).
Your local ban evader police.
Posted Jul 14, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 14, 18 by itsfine
Optimistic
List
Undo
Charms:
+9
I don't think there's a way since they use VPN which always changes their ip so its hard to keep them from joining. The only thing they really can do is ban each new ip that they use.
Posted Aug 6, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
+17
Yes, I agree.
|
|
| C L O A K E D | B L A D E
|
|
Posted Aug 6, 18
HoussemKeyCo Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+68
Well, they use the same vpn (which is Hotspot Shield), so I can get the ranges of it and ban all of them, but that will ban innocent players too, so I won't do it, I'll just keep banning them like always.

Regards,
Houssem the Doge!
Posted Aug 10, 18
Funny
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Tigerdoom VIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+117
Maybe set up some sort of verification thing where we have to verify our account by connecting it into our skaia website account first, link or email or something, or just make 4 account on 1 IP and take it seriously

Edit : If they did not verify their accounts, they will be just be somewhere, they can only do specific commands and can't move, this can maybe help prevent bot attacks or prevent ban evasion, or when the user exceeds the limit of the maximum accounts required on an alt, even though they use VPNs, this can still slow them. Like come on, we need more features, it just does not stay the same for a long time and just deal with it, it could be for the better.
Posted Aug 11, 18 · Last edited Aug 11, 18 by Tigerdoom
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+23
I've seen servers that block 98% of the hotspot shield ips. For the innocent players that get banned because of the ip, maybe tell them to make a ticket? Skaia can try that.
Posted Aug 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 26, 18 by Al240Mario...
Charms:
+201
i understand your concerned not sure why. But the staff can handle it
Posted Aug 27, 18
ReptileGamingMC PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+33
Evasion is not Perfect.
~ Peace Talks
Posted Aug 27, 18 · Last edited Aug 27, 18 by ReptileGam...
Tigerdoom VIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+117
No, the server needs to be better, what we recieve is just more things to purchase in the shop, the people of Skaia must recieve better updates, the server does not stay the same for 2 years, the owners must do something! If they want money from the server, then they must improve the server. The staff may can handle it but it is not fitting that we see them in the list of bans. They can ban the Philippines from joining the server, I am from the Philippines and I still want to play though, but I can use a VPN! But the problem is that the evaders are already using a VPN. The owners, please, try to make the server a better place.
Posted Aug 29, 18
Agree
Useful
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
24 / 348