Server IP: play.skaia.us

Report SuperKillerxD was spawnkilling at /home elytra and scammed me 60 grists for my armor back

5 replies
Charms:
+2
Name: Paradoxisdead
Offender: SuperKillerxD
Server: Cueball Craft Vanilla
Evidence: (Attached Files) + My Helmet and Chestplate was renamed to "Accent Helmet/Chestplate" and my boots was renamed to "Yeezy ~ Adidas Boost.
Attached Images
Posted Jul 20, 18 · OP
Useful
List
Undo
Charms:
+4
Well, I'm no expert, but I believe that his coaxing of you, and the enticement that he drew upon you in order to lure you to /home elytra, isnt really scamming. This is a common scheme, used by many in order to aquire the stoughs of others. I think that you showed up, with an understanding of the inherent public dangers present. I'd like to say that this is your fault, but Im willing to provide you with a form of compensation next time I see you in-game, as long as you pursue the matter no longer.
Posted Jul 20, 18
Charms:
+2
My apologizes for my error I meant he offered me 60 grists for my armor back, I gave him 60 grists and he gave me used armor that was not mine.
Posted Jul 20, 18 · OP
Charms:
+4
If thats true. That certainly is a scam.
Posted Jul 20, 18
ScrewYouLongTime Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+76
Spawnkill counts as spawnkill when it's done at the victim's home.
Provide more proof about the scam part, these screenshots are not sufficient. Logs would be good proof, too.
Posted Jul 21, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+132
He's banned for home trap anyways.

As Screw said, this isn't spawnkill because your home is not at /home elytra. For the scam part, it is scam if the armor you got for 60 grists wasn't yours. Some screenshots with your real armor (the accent and yeezy gear), when Super killer knocked you off /home elytra, and the chat of him saying 60 grists for your armor will help back up the scam claim more.
Posted Jul 22, 18 · Last edited Jul 22, 18 by Al240Mario
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
33 / 370
NoticeNotices