Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2

Report Concern This player/staff <whoever he is> has no chill!

11 replies
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+53
My in game name - funkyjunky

Problem- I got message on skaia website and when i checked it see what i found.

So i was just here like everyday and i saw a notification on my message icon. I then opened it and saw this hilarious madness. ANd i dont think i am the only one to receive this so anyone who have got this problem plz comment down below.

And also i would like request to staff to look into the matter . I know its not that big of a deal but still it contributes a bad experience for players. It is also kind of toxic. Please correct me if u find me wrong by any means.
Attached Images
Posted Jul 29, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Crusher__ Vanilla-OPAdminPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+128
lol they're just trying to be funny. They are probably just tired of all the notifications of people buying Skaianet servers like a lot of other people are.
Posted Jul 29, 18
Agree
No
List
Undo
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+132
Why do we even get notified when someone (not you) buys a server?
Posted Jul 29, 18
Agree
Funny
Useful
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Crusher__ Vanilla-OPAdminPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+128
Guess they are trying to say "oh look,this guy bought a server, you should too!" but it gets a bit old when we've seen those notifications a THOUSAND times xD
Posted Jul 29, 18
Agree
No
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
+17
Suck my nuts? That's inappropriate. No matter if you see them a million times though, right? Because then people won't really love this, and basically it makes the forums not fun.

*Also, he isn't a staff. Implazion, if he were a staff, wouldn't do it. He's premium, you can see in the "Top Posters".
**No chats! : D
Posted Jul 29, 18 · Last edited Jul 29, 18 by Glados
Agree
No
List
Undo
Charms:
I got both messages.
Posted Jul 29, 18
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+53
Glados thats why is said player/staff
Posted Jul 29, 18 · OP
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+53
Crusher__ u are right but u know it too that its not ideal for server image. Specially in case of new joiners.
Posted Jul 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 29, 18 by Funkyjunky
Agree
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
+8
Pms aren’t directly part of skaia. You receive them if you are part of the community but the owners cannot directly moderate Enjin pms. A punishment for something not directly related to skaia would be unnecessary as it then caused players to get toxic.

In my opinion, instead of punishing the player. Relise the reason that they are getting frustrated at these pms saying someone bought a server. Don’t solve the issue. Solve the reason the issue arised. This would prevent this from happening in the future

Not saying what they did was justified or right. But I am saying Nelly∞ and Jack should maybe make these pms so that you cannot reply to it. Or even remove the message entirely, both in which would prevent people getting angry and doing this again
Posted Jul 30, 18
Agree
List
Undo
izzydalord Premium+
Charms:
+4
it was just a joke don't take it up the arse like for real
Attached Images
Posted Aug 1, 18 · Last edited Aug 1, 18 by izzydalord
No
List