Server IP: play.skaia.us

A lying scammer.

9 replies
Charms:
+37
Nrvnqsr_Chaos scammed Me, RamyG3 and Golden_Aura. He told us on late april about a house he built and wanted to sell for 3 stacks of grists. Me ramy and aura wanted to buy the house but we had the idea of splitting it, each pays 1/3 of the price. Instead of unclaiming the beautiful house for us to claim, he set his home somewhere else and didn't unclaim and left the server for some weeks. on mid-may we asked him about the house and we thought he forgot about it or something... instead he said he's busy irl. we were like 'ok, come on when you're not busy. :)' then, he comes on in june and says the house is actually for 9 stacks of grists, he makes this excuse that the house is not where he left it... Ramy says he TPed the house away, destroyed it or it got regened after leaving for over a month. Nrvnqsr_Chaos then lies about how he died while AFKing and loses he grists, after that he said he 'quits and we cant do anything about that :d' now we lost 3 stacks of grists over a scammer that lied about selling a house, and neither do we get a refund for not giving us the house. I've got witnesses and some maybe not very useful proof over discord.

ps: here are some discord messages about the house, not very useful but what ever ;ptr
Momeds
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
No
Creative
List
Undo
Charms:
+37
^On cueball btw
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
Charms:
+174
maybe give us the proof?
Posted Aug 6, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Charms:
+37
i said i dont have proof but witnesses lol
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
ScrewYouLongTime Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+76
Witness =/= proof
they could just as well lie
Just because your word isn't considered proof, the witnesses' words are basically the same.
Posted Aug 6, 18
Sad Pepe
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+37
well. its the truth... maybe no one will believe them but we still got scammed ;/
people like ramy barely have grists yet hey got scammed for a lot. i really hope ops can understand. chaos is still on the run yet hes not getting banned or even getting warned! :(
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Charms:
Hello Momo!
Now, I do have a few amendments to make to this.
For one thing, I was moving, both in real life and ingame.
I sold the house because.
I left the house in ItsJustEthan's care, and tole him to transfer the claim if requested.
I don't have any clue how, but it somehow ended up in possession of MoonPhase, who had it moved,
most likely via worldedit.
If I had accsess to the house, I would happily surrender it.
The same goes for the money, of which I am no longer in possession of (Which is entirely my fault.).
Should I ever become in possession of the house or the money, I will surrender both.
P.S. I also didn't claim the woodland mansion at my current homeset, feel free to do with that as you please.
-Best wishes, Nrvnqsr "Nero Kaosu" Chaos [N."N.K"C.]
Posted Aug 6, 18 · Last edited Aug 6, 18 by Nrvnqsr_Ch...
No
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
+17
Report format:
Copy
Your IGN: Offenders IGN: Offenders rank: Game type i.e factions: Offense: Evidence:

Also, unfortunately, your 'proof' isn't enough.
UNLESS, you got a copy of #factions on the discord server, which shows some REAL relevant text, and some screenshots would work better.
Posted Aug 7, 18 · Last edited Aug 7, 18 by Glados
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
32 / 370
NoticeNotices