Server IP: play.skaia.us

Crashes

3 replies
Charms:
+9
So, I've tried literally everything to fix this, backing up all my saves and deleting .minecraft, redownloading the launcher and repeat as well as check my Java version, Turning wifi on and off, Changing launcher accs, as well as manually changing the options.txt, this happens before every update, it happened a couple times on 1.12 and 1.12.2, however I now resort to the forums for 1.13 since it HAS been a while since it has been released, I also checked, my system is strong enough to handle MC to an extent, here's the crash info:

- - - - -

Time: 2018-08-02 20:21
Description: Initializing game

cdo: Unable to fit: minecraft:blocks/lava_flow - size: 32x32 - Maybe try a lowerresolution resourcepack?
at cdn.c(SourceFile:58)
at cdp.b(SourceFile:137)
at cdp.a(SourceFile:76)
at cgb.n(SourceFile:763)
at cgb.a(SourceFile:188)
at cgc.a(SourceFile:23)
at cev.a(SourceFile:100)
at bib.aq(SourceFile:530)
at bib.a(SourceFile:404)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

-- Head --
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
at cdn.c(SourceFile:58)
at cdp.b(SourceFile:137)
at cdp.a(SourceFile:76)
at cgb.n(SourceFile:763)
at cgb.a(SourceFile:188)
at cgc.a(SourceFile:23)
at cev.a(SourceFile:100)
at bib.aq(SourceFile:530)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at bib.a(SourceFile:404)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)

- - - - -

and yes, I threw in my hat after tackling this problem a handful ._. Oh and also, I turned off ALL the resourcepacks manually in the options.txt, as well as changing generated chunk distances right down to 2.

Scratch ALL OF THAT because man oh god damn man, when the new launcher came out (it looks lit) I thought it would fix some problems but it just added up more problems, I think it's obvious what the problem is, but I'd like you to look at the file I attached to this thread and please tell me, was this launcher made in Java, and if yes what version of Java was it made in? I have version 10.0 of Java. Now a quote from TestSubject1029 about his experience with fixing technical problems for so long "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Attached Images
Posted Aug 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 4, 18 by TestSubjec...
<3
List
Undo
Charms:
+9
I realize double posting may be sort of against somekind of rule that may possibly exist, but I have come to the point of bursting, idk what to do anymore. I am as empty as a trash can, which by the way always has something cliche like a banana peel in there (<- off topic), but yeah. Any suggestions for how to fix this?
Attached Images
Posted Aug 7, 18 · OP
StarDan90 OwnerDevHandsome
Charms:
+2,909
Handsome
Remove "CMSIncrementalMode", as it's not available anymore since Java 9.
banner_hotpink.png
Posted Aug 7, 18
Useful
Optimistic
List
Undo
Charms:
+9
O-Oh... That's all :o? I seriously could've just deleted that one file, well. Thanks for the help :d
Posted Aug 7, 18 · OP
Optimistic
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
20 / 370
NoticeNotices