Server IP: play.skaia.us

Report Fire not being helpful, just using his OP for personal pleasures

5 replies
Clyde_Targaryen Vanilla-OPSkaia-God
Charms:
+52
The offended name: clyde
The offendor: FireFistasce
Type: Refusing to help, Giving false warns, bad grammar on bans and warns, toxic, brags about his OP and says like he’s better than anyone else for having it
Server: Cueballcraft
Proof:
One day FireFistasce was on his PvPfanatic account and when i asked him for help he just says no and says that “he forgot his phone at home” while he continues PvPing. THEN he calls me and idiot about me talking about it..

The other day me and Llus asked Fire Fistasce for help then he declines by sayong “My mom wont let me play..” Then like 15m later me and llus get to PvP global_officer then global asks for Fire’s Help and he immediately comes online on his PvP fanatic account. Even whem that is over i ask him for help.. then he doesnt respond for 15m so i ask him again then he says that he had me ignored and that he had to go yet he couldve helped me in the 15m he kept talking in chat.

Yesterday or the day before that Gen had Muzzers trapped in /home elytra and Fire went on jos OP account went In and just kept looking..Whats wrong with that? Its that 2 people in chat where asking for help but fire was just looking at typing in chat.

He also removed all of Gens claims in /home elytra
Attached Images
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Informativ...
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
+17
The screenshots don't prove anything except for one thing you mentioned, 'Refusing to help'. You need to prove the other things you said about him. The title is also misleading, he isn't using it for "pleasure". He helps people, as what all OPs and staff do. Sometimes staff slip, like every human. Of course, reporting will make him more aware, but please don't say anything else about him unless you got proof of it as well.
Posted Aug 7, 18 · Last edited Aug 7, 18 by Glados
<3
List
Undo
Charms:
+174
ok so let me explain from the start.
1.I have never refused to help any single person ive seen asking for it. That day i was on my pvpfanatic acc and i was at global_officers house irl so i didnt have my phone how will i do my 2fa.
2. so u said I called u an idiot basically i called you that are you told me that you reported me to nelly and nelly said easy demote for not coming on (which you didnt meaning u lied about the owner deciding something)
3. Grammer? seriously? your reporting me for that?
4.can you give me 1 instant where I was toxic?
5. Can you give me 1 ss even 1 ss of me bragging about it (except to my old friends) but i never told or even indirectly sent the message im better then anyone and stuff when someone asks me if im op i tell them no im a trial op.
6. that day when i came on to help global i was only allowed to come on for 15 min cause he was my cousin and you or anyone else for this matter are not closer to me then my cousin. When you asked me fore help when i was on my pvpfanatic acc my mother was standing besides the screen scolding me to get off.
7. That day when i unclaimed gens claim it was cause i thought they were troll claims and werent being used their were like 3 5x5 claims at random points and this matter has already been resolved he has an even bigger claim now.
8.that day when muzzers and gen were pvping, you will notice i was not always their I was HELPING the people who needed it.

Lastly just because you dont like me then stop making false accusations please.
Posted Aug 7, 18
Agree
No
List
Undo
Clyde_Targaryen Vanilla-OPSkaia-God
Charms:
+52
Yes grammar u use bad grammar on bans and cant tell the difference between arguing and discussing.
Posted Aug 7, 18 · OP
No
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+174
clyde well sorry for not being able to tell the difference between argueing and discussing but if ur referring to n7ravens case even RagedEclipse said that he was disrespecting another player in that case my reason was wrong but the warn was correct. Just cause you dont like me doesnt mean you have to be on my case for every single thing

EDIT: if you have nothing else to say then RagedEclipse can you close the thread ?
EDIT no 2: basically you said i have bad grammer and cant tell the difference between argueing and discussing so you basically reported me for that? cause ur not replying to my message

and lastly IF your writing a report i URGE you to please write the whole thing the whole situation not just what i did write what u did too. You know lying to staff is not gonna help you
Posted Aug 7, 18 · Last edited Aug 7, 18 by FireFistas...
Agree
<3
Optimistic
List
Undo
Martino1337 OwnerDev
Charms:
+791
Clyde, English is not everyones native language so grammar mistakes occur a lot. For instance English isn't my native language and if I don't pay attention language errors ensues.

FireFistasce you are not to prioritize anyone just based on who they are to you. First come first serve. I don't know whether English is your native language or not but reading through what you've typed before sending is a must in order to flush out language errors and presume formality.

Based of the report FireFistasce will be let off with a formal warning.
Thread Locked.
Posted Aug 7, 18
<3
Agree
Useful
Optimistic
List
Undo
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
25 / 370