Server IP: play.skaia.us

Reporting IBaranK

5 replies
Charms:
+31
I was afking at my home, which is literally in the roof of the nether, and only very specific people are invited, and there are no other sethomes to it. All of the sudden IBaranK comes to my /home which he isn't invited to and kills me and takes my stuff.

Him and TheIndusCame have been doing this to players for a while and I want it to stop.

They only do it when there is no staff online and they take people's stuff.

IBaranK took my 32 grist, my elytra named "Aj's wings"All of my armor which has been named "Aj's -blank-"
My pick named "AJ's pick MK3" and "Aj's second pick MK2"and a lot more of valuable items.

I want to put an end to this /home hacking thing so i dont have to restart from the beginning 9999 times
Attached Images
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
9jy VIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+125
I don't know but, one of the invited players could've sethomed nearby with that player(s) invited.
Posted Aug 8, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
+47
also ibarank made an alt minecraftworld and he had me pvp tagged and i lost connection then i lost my donor set and other stuff...and he is probably a ban evader and he has lots of alts
Posted Aug 8, 18
<3
Sad Pepe
Informativ...
List
Undo
Charms:
+31
Everyone invited is trustworthy, That's why i have very few invited
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
ScrewYouLongTime Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+76
I have already IP banned him, he's a ban evader.
Also for future endeavours - PvP is allowed. It's not like your home is a safe haven only you have access too unless you take precautions like installing security - iron doors / piston doors, anything really. Anyone can come and kill you if you don't.
Posted Aug 9, 18 · Last edited Aug 9, 18 by ScrewYouLo...
Agree
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
RagedEclipse @ factions.skaia.us
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,210
Issue resolved

Thread locked
Posted Aug 9, 18
Glad Pepe