Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2

Report Reporting a person who killed me for fun took my stuff and gave half of it to another person

13 replies
Charms:
+13
My ingame name is s92264tw the person who killed me for fun is OVH_Nulled i went to /home food and he started killing me i repeatedly told him to stop and didn't not harm him he then killed me took my stuff and gave half of it to another person who then left the game
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP
<3
Optimistic
Informativ...
List
Undo
Charms:
+13
i would like to note i lost 5 things a diamond chestplate and helmet that had protection 1 on them a efficiency 2 diamond pickaxe a diamond shovel and some cooked chicken i got from voting
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP
Optimistic
Informativ...
List
Undo
Al240Mario YT PUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+127
PvP is allowed everywhere (except admin claims) 24/7, so he can kill you for fun at /home food. However, I heard that OPs have to give the player their stuff back if they killed them with non-vanilla gear, but I don't know about vanilla gear (pretty sure they don't).
Im not banned evaders. All scared me!
Posted Aug 9, 18 · Last edited Aug 9, 18 by Al240Mario...
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
NightWalker ModPremiumVIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+134
Ops have to give you stuff back regardless of whatever gear they have on. unknown.png
So OVH isn't following the rules there but yes he can kill you for fun.
Posted Aug 9, 18
Optimistic
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
HoussemKeyCo Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+71
OVH Didn't take the items from ground tho, he left them there and another player took them, as I heard.
Posted Aug 10, 18
Optimistic
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+134
Leaving items on the ground isn't the same as giving them back to players though.
Posted Aug 10, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+47
Its a pvp server after all so get used to it
Posted Aug 10, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+134
The guy still requires all his stuff back since he was killed by OVH on his op account.
Posted Aug 10, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+32
Yes but OVH isnt required to return what he didnt pick up...which is the way it is sounding to me, if he left them lying for you to pick up and another player took some, i don't think he can control that.
Posted Aug 12, 18
No
Funny
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (2)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
14 / 300
NoticeNotices